WWE House Show Results (4/15): Nottingham, England

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
- Kofi & R-Truth defeated WWE Tag Team Champions Primo & Epico.
The match was originally a title match but this was changed my John John Laurinaitis over the Tron.

- WWE Divas Champion Beth Phoenix defeated Kelly Kelly with Eve as special guest referee.
Kelly Kelly should have had the 3 but Eve pretended to strain her arm during the count.

- Lord Tensai defeated Alex Riley.
A squash match, lots of Albert chants!

- Santino defeated Miz & David Otunga to retain US Championship.
Good promo from Miz pre-match which gained him lots of heat.

- Brodus Clay defeated JTG
Another squash match, after the match 3 kids were invited into the ring to dance with Brodus.

- John Cena & Zack Ryder defeated Jack Swagger and Dolph Ziggler
Good quality match, lots of Let’s Go Cena/Cena Sucks chants.

- CM Punk defeated Chris Jericho in a no DQ match.
David Otunga ran to the ring and attacked Punk, then followed by Dolf Ziggler and Jack Swagger. Cena and Ryder made the save, Punk then wins by GTS. After the match Vickie Guerrero was still ringside, Cena then announced it was her birthday and led the whole crowd in singing Happy Birthday to her, then Punk hit her in the face with a cake. Vickie was then out of character hugging Punk and Cena, which even started a Vickie chant!!!!

Biggest Pops:
CM Punk
Santino

Most Heat:
Vickie Guerrero
John Laurinaitis

Source

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
This was in my city, I was going to go I was thinking about it since last week but decided after a few days I'd rather not go, damn I missed it. Never knew my city Nottingham has a good crowd, wow.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Lovely UK crowd, nice to know that Punk received the biggest pop of the night, he and Santino ofcourse.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Nice crowd from the looks of it. Funny that Vickie got the most heat and had chants afterwards :laugh:

However, the two people with the most heat are non wrestlers. That's not particularly good, I guess.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Leo C said:
Nice crowd from the looks of it. Funny that Vickie got the most heat and had chants afterwards :laugh:

However, the two people with the most heat are non wrestlers. That's not particularly good, I guess.

Well, it's Johnny and Vickie, I guess it's understandable even though Johnny is awesome. :eek:tunga:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Leo C said:

I thought the same. It's not good at all but it is easier to boo non-wrestlers, Michael Cole for example.