WWE House Show Results (3/25) Nashville

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Opening Match:

- Great Khali beat Jinder Mahal
(I was very surprised how Khail was over with the crowd.)

- Hunico w/Camacho beat Tyson Kidd

- Drew McIntyre beat Ezekiel Jackson

- Sheamus beat Mark Henry

- Jerry (the King) beat Michael Cole in a Street Fight Match.
Jerry got a huge pop, I tweeted to JR about how he was missing from the match and he replied to me say that Jerry should win. (Cheap plug follow me @FMO_RobR )

Intermission

- Diva tag team Beth Phoenix and Natalya beat Alicia Fox and Tamina Snuka

- Cody Rhodes beat Justin Gabriel to retain the title.

- Three Way match for World Title Daniel Bryan beat Randy Orton and Big Show.
Show and Orton cleaned out the ring after Rhodes got in the match.

Source

Lawler vs. Cole in a Street Fight...:cole:

Reaction score
John Laurinaitis said:
The Lawler / Cole match was probably because it's Jerry's old stomping ground in Tennessee.

Oh. Was wondering cuz I thought their feud was over.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
It seems decent over all imo, not great but a fun show.

- Great Khali beat Jinder Mahal - was probably short.
(I was very surprised how Khail was over with the crowd.)

- Hunico w/Camacho beat Tyson Kidd - Would have been a great match.

- Drew McIntyre beat Ezekiel Jackson - Drew can work and Zeke is bearable.

- Sheamus beat Mark Henry - Sheamus can work very well, Henry is horrible imo but still Sheamus could have made it interesting.

- Jerry (the King) beat Michael Cole in a Street Fight Match. - Would have been great for the crowd and seeing Cole get knocked about.
Jerry got a huge pop, I tweeted to JR about how he was missing from the match and he replied to me say that Jerry should win. (Cheap plug follow me @FMO_RobR )

Intermission

- Diva tag team Beth Phoenix and Natalya beat Alicia Fox and Tamina Snuka - Probably short but Beth and Natty could carry any one to a watchable match.

- Cody Rhodes beat Justin Gabriel to retain the title. - Probably match of the night.

- Three Way match for World Title Daniel Bryan beat Randy Orton and Big Show. - These two could have been good Show gets in the way but it's bearable, would love to see Orton, Bryan and Sheamus at some point.
Show and Orton cleaned out the ring after Rhodes got in the match.

Not a great show like I say but I would have enjoyed it because House Shows are always great fun.