• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Hot Take: Brock Lesnar Will Retain vs. Seth Rollins to Avoid Babyface Sweep

BurnITDown

Jobber
WWE Hot Take: Brock Lesnar Will Retain vs. Seth Rollins to Avoid Babyface Sweep

WWE fans who don't want to see Brock Lesnar retain the universal title over Seth Rollins at WrestleMania 35 might want to discover a semblance of peace with the idea.

Because as it stands now, Lesnar is taking home the title and sporadically appearing again over the next six months or so.

At first glance, everything seems in place for Rollins' .....

Read ON

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
we all know brock will retain...the only way he is losing is if he quits clapping them cheeks for vince...

Rosie

Dark Side
To avoid a babyface sweep, one idea could be having a couple of big heel wins lower in the card. Like Drew could beat Roman, Joe can beat Rey, a heel can win one of the battle Royales, Murphy can retain, and even a heel tag team could win.

BurnITDown

Jobber
To avoid a babyface sweep, one idea could be having a couple of big heel wins lower in the card. Like Drew could beat Roman, Joe can beat Rey, a heel can win one of the battle Royales, Murphy can retain, and even a heel tag team could win.
So you saying Heels the way to go from now on? Heels ruling everywhere? Not happening. Vince wont be doing that. He might at worst balance a 40:60 ratio.

Seth might win but out of disqualificaiton where Paul heyman might screw Seth and help Brock retain his title.
So everyone who are in dreams of roman or even dean coming to the rescue of Seth will blew away in smoke!!

I'm also sick of hearing every now and then that brock is returning to ufc. It has been almost 2 yrs and these are only rumors.

Rosie

Dark Side
So you saying Heels the way to go from now on? Heels ruling everywhere? Not happening. Vince wont be doing that. He might at worst balance a 40:60 ratio.

You are taking what I said out of context.

giphy.gif

I am not saying "I want heels to win." I am more thinking with the three big title matches, the Universal, Women's, and WWE title, if they (meaning WWE creative) want to have all of the babyfaces win those matches (which honestly I want Becky, Seth, and Kofi to win) but are worried about a "babyface heavy show," I am saying there are a couple of matches lower in the card where they can get away with heel wins.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
The whole damn card is set up for Babyface victories. To your point, what keeps casuals watching? How do you balance happy moments and heel heat?

Man. I hope Drew wins clean lol