• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE History: Change or Keep

PHX

Legacy Member
Keep: At the time hornswoggle was champion so yeah. Just would have brought it back revamped after that.

Kong having the name Kharma

KaneMM

Keep: For now, I like it.

Shawn Michaels and The Undertaker facing at Wrestlemania two years in a row.

PHX

Legacy Member
Keep: Because I got to see the 2nd one live lol. Plus I had no issue with it anyways as it made sense.

Jeff Hardy leaving WWE

KaneMM

Keep: His feuds were fine, and he is already known as one of the greatest wrestlers ever, why change anything?

The Montreal Screwjob

PHX

Legacy Member
Keep: Actually could have been interesting to see how he would have done there longer imo.

CM Punk/HBK never feuding.

PHX

Legacy Member
Keep: If it was gonna be a squash match mine as well just get it over with.

Releasing Matt Hardy

PHX

Legacy Member
Change: Should have got the title once but then again he always got hurt at the totally wrong times and fucked that up.

Edge's last feud being against Del Rio

Change: I don't personally consider Alberto Del Rio the in ring technician or wiz on the microphone that a lot of people do and I would have preferred Edge to have had his last feud with someone of more prominence. It does a lot for Del Rio in the long run, but unless he ends up becoming the top guy for many years, looking back and seeing that Edges last feud/match was against him will be underwhelming in my eyes.

Shawn Michaels vs. Bret Hart at Wrestlemania 13 never happening.