• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE History: Change or Keep

AF.

Keep. Shows the WWE can by edgy by turning their biggest babyface into a heel. Also shows that they can do it again, possibly.

Keep or Change: CM Punk as the new nexus leader

PHX

Legacy Member
Change: Just would have rather he was solo and got a good push alone.

Pairing Brodus Clay with Del Rio

KaneMM

Change: Del Rio should be working alone and doesn't need a guy like Brodus Clay. Del Rio is a great worker in and out of the ring by himself.

Kanes Unmasking

PHX

Legacy Member
Keep: It was time for the unmasking and originally they did it perfectly they should have just kept his 03 heel run going.

Taker/Kane feuding yet again in 2010.

KaneMM

Keep: I love Kane, and he deserved the title.

Cena being drafted to Smackdown and then drafted back to Raw

PHX

Legacy Member
Change: If you're gonna keep him on Raw then don't even beat around the bush and waste picks.

Drafting Orton to Smackdown

KaneMM

Keep: Smackdown needed a top face since Edge retired and Orton is a great wrestler and Mic worker.

Turning R-Truth Heel.

Reid

Keep, his charecter was stale and so far he's been funny as a heel.

Giving Swaggar the title last year.

Kingslayer

Keep, but only because he's wrestling Cena. In ANY other scenario, I would've said change, but my oh my, the reaction that the Internet Wrestling Community is going to have after John Cena makes that punk ass tap is going to be absolutely.....

[youtube]cpRD6WXIKYA[/youtube]

Christian winning the World Heavyweight Championship last night.

moo2k4

Keep. He needed something new, and I think a feud with Morrison could be good.

Christian losing the title so quickly.

KaneMM

Change: Christian finally gets his chance with a top belt and loses it days later.

CM Punk as a heel