• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE hires Canadian sports broadcaster

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Renee Paquette, an on-air personality for The Score Television Network in Canada, announced on Twitter Friday that she has been hired by WWE. She hosted Aftermath, the first WWE post-game show to be broadcast on television.

According to F4WOnline.com, it is rumored that Paquette will be utilized as a backstage interviewer on Raw.

Paquette is 28-years-old and was born in Toronto, Ontario. She has been listed among Canada’s Sexiest Sportscasters.

Here's a pic:
renee.jpg

source

Lacky

Champion
Yeah I remember hearing something like this a few months back, I'm sure she worked for a station or broadcast company in Canada which was closing down or something?

Other than that she look's smoking hot. So :Fap: time

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
"You're as useless as a woman from Canada!!!" -:smug1:

Naw good for her, hope she does good here, odd to see WWE hiring females still.

Crayo

The Boss
Would only be good if the male wrestlers could actually touch the female ones. Watching Ambrose be all psycho on her would be epic television.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
If she's going to be a backstage interviewer and has experience as a reporter I don't think she really needs to start on NXT, but that'd be OK.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
CM Punk said:
That's not Renee. I've watched Right After Wrestling (Aftermath) for like 2 years.

Renee.jpg

renee.jpg

Also that sucks she's gone! Will miss her on Aftermath. :upset:
1a5a1473aa9370ac8fac08a7d27fba0d.jpg

Update the pic of her Stop. Wrong picture.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
@[CM Punk] It says it is her. It's the first pic that shows up on Google and was in the press release