WWE hinting at a character change for Bryan

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
So many of these backstage segments are gold, and are not on WWE RAW. It's ridiculous.
Yeah man, it helps build stories so much and are so simple. It really baffles me how they just do it for Teddy/Vickie to book matches mostly.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
This'll sound condescending towards Bryan to bring up his size again, but it's true. His size works best for underdog baby faces to overcome their adversaries. You can bring up his technical skill and ability to utilize that and his quickness as best as possible to outsmart a larger opponent (which would be pretty much every body) but it's still the same principle.

It's like Rey Mysterio as a heel - wouldn't work the same (and didn't work, when he was one in WCW as part of The Filthy Animals.)

Ziggler is a heel and it's not like he is huge. DB would be and has been a great heel throughout his career.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I'm talking about height, not muscle size. Guys like Ziggler, Orton and Punk are all about the same size (actually, Ziggler might be the biggest of all of them.)

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Benoit, Jericho, Malenko, Punk, Ziggler, all good heels and smaller guys. Orton has 5 inches on Ziggler, he isn't smaller.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Ziggler is 2 inches taller and weighs 3 pounds more than bryan.

He doesn't look it, which is what matters. Bryan looks closer to Mysterio or Malenko in size than he does to guys like Punk/Jericho/Punk/etc.

I don't mean to say Bryan would be a bad heel but he is definitely a more natural baby face.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Ziggler, Jericho and Benoit all look pretty small to me. Don't really see a huge difference between them and Bryan. Lol

Reactions: Danielson

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
He doesn't look it, which is what matters. Bryan looks closer to Mysterio or Malenko in size than he does to guys like Punk/Jericho/Punk/etc.

I don't mean to say Bryan would be a bad heel but he is definitely a more natural baby face.
Ahh watch ROH man, he was an AWESOME heel when he had the belt. I think he could do it in the "E" but I get it's just my opinion.