Hell in a Cell WWE Hell In A Cell 2013 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
As a Big E fan this is music to my ears, don't want him winning that belt + don't want him jobbing to Axel, so :yay:

He'll be fine. He'll still be part of this feud and stuff, hope is far from lost.
Rain is a Big E mark too :yay:

I don't want to have to wait another month for Big E as champ, If Big E can have a good match with Bo Dallas what can he do with Axel?

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
Axel has the in ring ability but has no character or charisma, he is very bland.
I really think it's because of Heyman. Axel's storyline is revolving around the Heyman and Punk fued. I think what's going to happen is that Heyman will continue to claim that he is the best in the world until Axel gets sick of it and turns face and becomes a future, well-known IC champion.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
I really think it's because of Heyman. Axel's storyline is revolving around the Heyman and Punk fued. I think what's going to happen is that Heyman will continue to claim that he is the best in the world until Axel gets sick of it and turns face and becomes a future, well-known IC champion.
Not Heyman at all, He came in with no character and being bland and was before his push.

Shannon_724

The Artiste
Reaction score
Can definitely see that happening. Curtis Axel is the third wheel of the storyline...well, fourth wheel in this case. I can see the fans getting behind him if he isn't still completely boring even as a face.

Reactions: F.R.I.E

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
df929f904e739590a9c03108a45a8008.jpg

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
They will most likely say "Big E has defeated a champion and deserves a title shot, Due to Curtis Axel's injury he will face Dean Ambrose" and wins.

Reactions: seabs

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Rain is a Big E mark too :yay:

I don't want to have to wait another month for Big E as champ, If Big E can have a good match with Bo Dallas what can he do with Axel?

Damn straight, the match oughta be interesting! Not sure why you want him winning the IC Belt, that belt's poison... Wait! Can he just run through both him and Ambrose and unify those belts? Still like Axel, but he's just a utility player. He can do everything well, just not well enough to say "I wanna tune in to watch Axel ________"

Big E and Ambrose seems likely here.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan

Shannon_724

The Artiste
Reaction score
Damn straight, the match oughta be interesting! Not sure why you want him winning the IC Belt, that belt's poison... Wait! Can he just run through both him and Ambrose and unify those belts? Still like Axel, but he's just a utility player. He can do everything well, just not well enough to say "I wanna tune in to watch Axel ________"

Big E and Ambrose seems likely here.
It'd be a damn good match too. Ambrose doesn't have a match anyways, right?