• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE has offered Stone Cold another match

Sabretooth

I wouldn’t be mad if he faced Roman lol but obviously he’s facing The Rock. Drew McIntyre vs Austin would be pretty sick tbh.

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Don't think you should put Austin with anyone besides Punk I think and it shouldn't be an actually wrestling match have it be a street fight.

Tg11

Or I would go Austin/Reigns in a Dream Match but other Dream Matches you could out Austin in:

Austin/Rollins
Austin/Rhodes
Austin/Theory
Austin/Wyatt
Austin/Cena

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
*sigh*

Motherfuckers just don't know how to leave things well enough alone. Even if he has more matches and they are badass, he already had the perfect punctuation to his career (twice now, arguably).

But as always with these kinds of things, I have to acknowledge that it's probably a business decision at this point more than anything else, and I probably wouldn't say no to the money either.

Just don't HBK yourself please for the love of God.