• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Hall of Fame 2021

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Stop trolling. He didn’t do shit to improve WWE. Molly’s hard work and dedication paved the way to have the women’s division we have today.

Not trolling. People still talk about him to this day. Even the match with Ramon, where he legit got the taste slapped out his mouth.

Sabretooth

Actually I was being serious
You didn’t resort to calling names
Take the complement kid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I thought you were being sarcastic. Damn that’s pretty funny. Even when you tried to help me I didn’t know. Lmao.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Tom Magee was trained by Stu Hart doesn't mean he should go into hof ( wrestled one more high end match though).

Harvey Wippleman held women's title along with the Kat, sable & bunch of others. Hardly prestigious thing.

I think molly was a decent worker who didn't get the chances modern women get & would've wrestled some decent length matches. She's probably a nice person too, however that shouldn't be enough to get into hof.

Every woman who appeared in wwe during her timeframe has same case

:reigns3

God people like you make me hate dipshits who think they have to be right all the time.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I saw someone say she wasn’t the hottest, but honestly when she was blonde she could get it. In fact, when she turned heel in 2002 and put on black pants and sheer tops, I feel as though Vinnie, Jr thought she was too hot as a blonde and made her die her hair TWICE and then get a haircut because each time he tries to ugly her up for her prude character it didn’t work so over a month he kept trying. Eventually settling on a dark brown soccer mom hairdo, a white fluffy top and yoga pants.

And commentary kept mocking her fat ass for reasons.