WWE Hall of Fame 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Screenshot_20210311-095227_rif_is_fun_golden_platinum.jpg

Dave Meltzer ladies and gentlemen.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Considering all the women back then only had 5-7 year careers then yeah she does deserve to be inducted. Fucking idiot.

Reactions: Vegeta

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
nikkibella
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
yUZITLS
Even more of a reason why I don't take anything that Meltzer says of any value.

Showstopper

The Icon That Can Still Go
Reaction score
The NXT move isn't rumored until after Mania so it looks like this week could be Raw on Monday, HOF on Tuesday, NXT TakeOver N1 on Wednesday, N2 on Thursday, SmackDown on Friday, WrestleMania N1 on Saturday, N2 on Sunday JESUS CHRIST :DEAD2:
Looking forward to it. Literally no need for any other wrestling promotion. LOVE IT.

Messiah

Hana Kimura ❤️
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
2 classes that night? What the fuck is the point of that, they could've just inducted the 2020 class.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
He's right tho. Not much of a career. Hof standard lowered
As if the Hall of Fame had any standards when it inducted KoKo B. Ware, Drew Carey, or Vince Sr.'s fucking limo driver. The WWE Hall of Fame has zero standards and Meltzer's a fucking mark for himself if he believes otherwise.

Reactions: Swamps

Sabretooth

Reaction score
He's right tho. Not much of a career. Hof standard lowered

She was a two time women's champion, competed in hardcore matches, competed in intergender matches, and shaved her head at wrestlemania. Sounds good enough to me

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I was never a fan of Molly Holly back in the day, but I can say that and also say I respect her game and her contributions to the WWE. Happy for her to see her get the HOF nod.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
As if the Hall of Fame had any standards when it inducted KoKo B. Ware, Drew Carey, or Vince Sr.'s fucking limo driver. The WWE Hall of Fame has zero standards and Meltzer's a fucking mark for himself if he believes otherwise.

I love how people always use like a few names to say the HoF has low standards. Koko B Ware was a jobber but he was really popular during the rock n wrestling era. Did he deserve an induction? Probably not but it doesn't lower the standard lol. They just inducted him to honor him for being a good hand in the ring and making other stars look good while being very over with the crowd. Drew Carey was just a celebrity and WWE has a celebrity wing of the HoF so I'm not sure what the argument is there. And yeah Vince Sr's limo driver who you forget to mention was the first African-American to run a United States arena and played a huge role behind the scenes.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I love how people always use like a few names to say the HoF has low standards. Koko B Ware was a jobber but he was really popular during the rock n wrestling era. Did he deserve an induction? Probably not but it doesn't lower the standard lol. They just inducted him to honor him for being a good hand in the ring and making other stars look good while being very over with the crowd. Drew Carey was just a celebrity and WWE has a celebrity wing of the HoF so I'm not sure what the argument is there. And yeah Vince Sr's limo driver who you forget to mention was the first African-American to run a United States arena and played a huge role behind the scenes.

My point is that the WWE Hall of Fame has no standards and to even pretend to say it does is stupid, naive, and beyond wrong. I don't care or give a fuck what they actually did. I'm talking the public perception of these names. So shove off.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
My point is that the WWE Hall of Fame has no standards and to even pretend to say it does is stupid, naive, and beyond wrong. I don't care or give a fuck what they actually did. I'm talking the public perception of these names. So shove off.

That argument is just irrelevant lmfao. I basically just proved you wrong so you try to spin it. EVEN if those names you mentioned didn't "deserve" to be in, it doesn't discredit the entire hall of fame when pretty much every popular wrestler in WWE's history has gotten in with only more to come.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
That argument is just irrelevant lmfao. I basically just proved you wrong so you try to spin it. EVEN if those names you mentioned didn't "deserve" to be in, it doesn't discredit the entire hall of fame when pretty much every popular wrestler in WWE's history has gotten in with only more to come.
You didn't prove shit. The WWE Hall of Fame is a literal corporate marketing project. It has zero standards and it doesn't matter who actually gets in. The fuck do you think it actually is?

Reactions: Swamps

Sabretooth

Reaction score
You didn't prove shit. The WWE Hall of Fame is a literal corporate marketing project. It has zero standards and it doesn't matter who actually gets in. The fuck do you think it actually is?

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

You act like you have a personal vendetta against the hall of fame lmfao. When you look at the names of who’s inducted I still don’t know what you’re trying to argue. All of WWE is marketing. What does a hall of fame mean for any sport? You can say that you’re in it and that’s it. I don’t know what the fuck you think makes a hall of fame legitimate. It’s just a way to honor those who made an impact in WWE. Being in the hall of fame doesn’t solidify your career but it’s still a thing that’s there. My god.

Last edited: