• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Hall of Fame 2020

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Molly Holly for sure, Cyndi Lauper no brainer, Davey Boy, Owen, Christian, Laycool, The Hurricane, Paul Heyman in?

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Owen and Vader would be my choices. Damn shame Vader didn't get in when he was alive.

I know the situation with Owen, but i still wish it would happen.

I agree Owen should be in but Davey had a longer career as a top guy and never floundered on the bottom of the card like Owen did, but yet people don’t seems to clamor for Davey 1/10 as much as the do Owen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I agree Owen should be in but Davey had a longer career as a top guy and never floundered on the bottom of the card like Owen did, but yet people don’t seems to clamor for Davey 1/10 as much as the do Owen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Personally I'm a way bigger Owen fan, but from a kayfabe perspective Davey probably had the better career. Longer and more main event/high profile matches if I had to guess, but also personal problems and switching over between WCW/WWF a couple times with lukewarm momentum killed him for me. Plus people like guys that die in accidents more than guys that died from drugs as a general rule for some dumb reason.

Deezy

DZ PZ
I wouldn't be surprised if the Bellas got in at all since they're both pregnant and most likely fully retired permantly other than a battle royal here and there (been wrong about that before tho). They're influence is crazy, and while I think Brie sucks and Nikki annoys tf out of me when she talks...Nikki improved a ridiculous amount in the ring when she got the chance and can definitely have some banger matches...no complaints from me.

Liger would be fuckin' awesome, I'm a huge fan of him and with him just now retiring finally it would be a good time. Sadly, I see him as more of a legacy inductee that doesn't get a speech but just a graphic along with a few others that they started doing like last year or the year before.
Nikki Bella is someone I think is the most underrated and underappreciated performers of the last decade.

The attention they garnered the Divas division with their dumb reality show should be added into effect on the entire "womens revolution", and stop pretending it was just the horsewomen and then only who started it.

Plus she could've retired way back in 2013 when she suffered that ankle injury, it was that bad. Buy she came back and changed her whole body structure in order to take more bumps and improved exponentially when the so-called saviours of the division were shitting the bed.

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
Last year didn't have a Celebrity inductee... So either Cyndi Lauper or Floyd Mayweather Jr would be fine. Got a feeling it's Flo Rida just because it will be in Florida.

Nikki Bella getting inducted would be great (along with her sister).

Vader has to get inducted. Theres gotta be a hang up between Vaders family and WWE for it to not have happened by now.

Eric Bischoff still should be going in with the NWO at least. He was a huge part of that.

William Regal and Rick Martel. According to Bruce Prichard last year, Martel is staying away from the wrestling business but I still want to see it happen.

Last edited:

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
If the Bellas go in, thank god I'm not going to it this year. I don't think I could sit through an induction of those two without wanting to shoot myself cos of their annoying voices. If they get in before Molly, though.... :Smash:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
As much as I agree the Bellas deserve to go in, listening to their robotic voices for a HoF speech does sound terrible :ortonout

And one of the reasons I think Molly isn't in yet is bc they tend to only induct one girl a year, so if the Bellas get in this year then it's doubtful for her.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Liger going in is huge too, although I’m sure most younger fans will have no idea who he is. Super cool though, Liger is awesome.

I’m still holding out hope for Christian.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
I haven't read all the comments, but, I feel like I am one of very few here who thinks the Bella twins are both trash who shouldn't even be anywhere near the HoF. Not that garbage isn't already in there, but, there are more deserving who haven't been put in yet...

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
I certainly don't disagree with that, she got way better than she was, they just don't really stand out to me as being HoF worthy. Not that they are the only ones not worthy, lol, but, if anything, at least put others who are long overdue in before them. Even if they didn't get in this year, they are definitely secured as hall of famers someday, just seems stupid to me to throw them in when far more deserving women aren't even in it yet. Why should they get in before them? This kind of thing happens far too often....it just makes no sense to me that other people have to wait who came before some of the ones already in it.