• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Hall of Fame 2020

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
So far, only Batista and nWo have been announced.

I was reading an article earlier that stated Vince liked the idea of Jimmy Johnson being a surprise entrant in to the NFL HoF, so, he wants to keep the rest as a surprise. I think that’s a great idea, brings some excitement to it.

Who do you want to see go in? Do you agree with this year’s choices so far?

Said in another post Cyndi Lauper should be the celebrity induction, can’t believe she hasn’t been yet, she deserves it more than the ones already in it.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
So far, only Batista and nWo have been announced.

I was reading an article earlier that stated Vince liked the idea of Jimmy Johnson being a surprise entrant in to the NFL HoF, so, he wants to keep the rest as a surprise. I think that’s a great idea, brings some excitement to it.

Who do you want to see go in? Do you agree with this year’s choices so far?

Said in another post Cyndi Lauper should be the celebrity induction, can’t believe she hasn’t been yet, she deserves it more than the ones already in it.

Yeah she brought in alot of eyes for Wrestlemania and has always thought highly of Wrestling. Let's do it!

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I wouldn't be surprised if the Bellas got in at all since they're both pregnant and most likely fully retired permantly other than a battle royal here and there (been wrong about that before tho). They're influence is crazy, and while I think Brie sucks and Nikki annoys tf out of me when she talks...Nikki improved a ridiculous amount in the ring when she got the chance and can definitely have some banger matches...no complaints from me.

Liger would be fuckin' awesome, I'm a huge fan of him and with him just now retiring finally it would be a good time. Sadly, I see him as more of a legacy inductee that doesn't get a speech but just a graphic along with a few others that they started doing like last year or the year before.