WWE Hall of Fame 2014 Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
It'd be cool to see Warrior have one more match. I guess that's wishful thinking

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
It'd be cool to see Warrior have one more match. I guess that's wishful thinking

Absolutely disagree. I watched Warrior growing up and I like to remember him wrestling in that time, against those opponents, with that unique feeling. Now, if he were to step into the ring, it would be a major disappointment for fans and himself alike. This can be applied to a lot of the legends who people want to come back and wrestle "one more match."

Overall, the HOF was very enjoyable, aside from Lita's drawn out stories and Mr. T's "mother speech," which I did find semi-touching, though very redundant. I definitely dug Jake's speech, it was straight from the heart without a filter.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
going through some of the pics from last night, man there are some good ones. Really surreal some of them.

In fact, not just last night, but some great pics across the entire weekend. Love seeing all the WWE, Indy, Legends convening and hanging out, such a fucking epic weekend.