WWE getting some props for RAW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
WWE contacted a business a couple of weeks ago for some props for this Monday's RAW from Green Bay, Wisconsin. Specifically, they were looking for a barber's chair for the show, which will likely be used for Daniel Bryan's "corporate makeover."
On a personal note, I doubt that they would get rid of Bryan's beard -- at least completely -- given that they only recently released the Daniel Bryan "Respect The Beard" t-shirt, which you can purchase at WWEShop.com at this link.
Do you think it's time for Bryan to shave his beard, or at least trim it? Sound off in the "Comments" section below.

Wrestlinginc

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Thought you were saying "they got big props for the show they're doing", not actual physical props.

Either way, if they want to shave Bryan's beard they want to shave a bunch of money out of their pockets

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I really don't think they will be getting rid of any of the beard. Should be interesting the way it plays out on tv.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Prediction for RAW: The Bryan makeover segment is cringy and lame.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I doubt they'll shave the beard, I'm guessing the segment will have a lot of ":no: "s coming from Bryan and the crowd.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Unless Punk comes out and drops and epic pipebomb of the centuries.

I wasn't hating on Bryan, just think this idea sounds a bit shitty.

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
Daniel Bryan backstage: I will cut my hair if I get a longer title reign then CM Punk.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
99d27732bf2158b86c745c1b716880aa.jpg

Actually WWE has a game to shave Bryan...

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Crayo's going to manscape his genitals live tomorrow night on Raw! Be sure to use the WWE App to vote on whether or not Crayo should braid his ass hair.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
The segment will be pretty good. They'll probably tell Bryan he's got to shave and all, it'll be nice.