WWE gets mocked

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

And 1997 had Mae Young giving birth to a hand and 2001 had HHH having sex with a dead corpse, what's your point?
the necrophilla video was actually in 2002.

anyway, cena as champ in the main event for almost 9 fucking months. that was enough to ruin everything for me.

9 months of shit or a coupe of segments?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I am not saying McHale is a dick because he mocked Raw, Raw deserves to be mocked. I was watching the WCW DVD last night and they had the portion with Malone and Rodman, then Arquette and Leno, JR said it's okay to have your celebrities in wrestling but only to a certain capacity. Then I was like, they are a bunch of hypocrites, criticizing WCW for their use of celebrities when Raw is doing the exact same thing. Also, the Chavo-Hornswoggle BS is the same crap they would and did pull in WCW.

If you ask me, stupid crap like Chavo-Hornswoggle and the guest hosts are destroying Raw for the real wrestling fans.

It's common knowledge that JR often disagrees with decisions by the WWE. Hell, he's even blogged about t in the past. He's not being hypocritical in the least, because odds are he probably hates the guest host deal too.

Spity94

Reaction score
On a side note: What is this Soup guy bullshit all about? Can't say I watch E much. If it's as popular as it seems I am sure Vince is high-fiving that he got on this show.

Anything that is on the soup is on because it was either stupid, funny, or someone messed up, which would bring it back to stupidity. With that being said i dont think Vince would be happy with the way his show was presented

noumenon

^If he cared about his product was looked at he wouldn't be doing this shit to begin with.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Well, it's kind of hard to take The Soup's mocking as serious as they need to too because usually when wrestling is mentioned on there they relate it fat nerdy kids. So, they're a little out of touch with what wrestling is about, but they usually only show clips when something is seriously dumb. So it's kinda half right, half not.

Great One

cena was champ in 06 so yea it was that bad...
Yeah, I mean it was still shitty but it had some moments. Foley and Edge Hardcore match as well, and of course One Night Stand 2006. But yeah, I'd say it died around 2005. Btw, the arm and sex with corpse thing were at least outlandish in a bizarre sense and had an edgey feeling to it. They were also short storylines which were quickly scrapped.

J

The Soup is a funny ass show and he's right maybe this will make the big E think before they put stupid shit on tv.

noumenon

Well, it's kind of hard to take The Soup's mocking as serious as they need to too because usually when wrestling is mentioned on there they relate it fat nerdy kids.

Well to be honest..that is a pretty fair assessment of most of WWE's demographic.

Airfixx

I was watching the WCW DVD last night and they had the portion with Malone and Rodman, then Arquette and Leno, JR said it's okay to have your celebrities in wrestling but only to a certain capacity. Then I was like, they are a bunch of hypocrites, criticizing WCW for their use of celebrities when Raw is doing the exact same thing

Did I miss one of the guest hosts becoming champ on Raw last night?