WWE gets Bashed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Wrestlezone said:
The Sacramento Bee listed Friday Night SmackDown! as the 7th worst television show of 2007. Here is what the publication said about WWE’s show: â€Doesn’t matter that it’s fake, let’s look at the messages: use steroids, cheat, taunt, get revenge, and violence solves everything. Then there’s the massive misogynist steak. This isn’t a TV show it’s a civil rights violation.â€

LAWL, just LAWL

Markz

Reaction score
*Note to self: Destroy Sacramento Bee*

I hate these people who have NO idea what they are talking about.

MTG

Reaction score
And the only reason TNA wasn't the 6th worst is because the guy has probably never heard of them ;) jk

chessarmy

Just some idiot who has no idea wtf he is talking about. You know, the type of people that dont know how much talent it takes to actually make it in the wrestling business...

I may not be a fan of Smackdown! myself, but i'm pretty sure these people hate wrestling as a whole

Kaedon

Reaction score
Did Phil Mushnick start writing for the Sacramento Bee now? Fuck whoever this is, he/she is a moron.

Soulpower

WOW! Someone from the media taking a shot at the wrestling business... Didn't see that coming >_>

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Well when they're going to take a shot like that, they have to look at the business as a whole if they're going to do that, saying that all wrestling shows are bad, not just SD!... It's logical, but still one-sided...

C4

As everyone said, someone who doesn't know what "WWE" is, and that someone is talking big. Come on, Smackdown aint' that bad. I would have agreed with them if they said ECW but Smackdown isn't really that bad.

Reaction score
Glad someone started to bash WWE finally. But shame its only about Smackdown.

CenaMark54

Glad someone started to bash WWE finally. But shame its only about Smackdown.

Did you even read the quote? He was bashing the entire wrestling industry. He just happened to use SD as an example. For all intents and purposes he could have listed any wrestling program.

PeepShow

Yeah, he could have listed iMPACT as well, especially after what Robert Roode did to Sharmell, but the problem is, he's probably never heard of it. :p