• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE General Discussion Thread

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
I highly doubt they'd run Austria of all places when they know he can't go. That'd be crazy if they did.
That show is just days before the France show, so why wouldn't they run a good ol' nothing house show in Austria to get a bit of extra cash in... you pull audience from Italy, southern Germany, Switzerland and some eastern European countries.

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
oh it's entirely logical. You got everything there run a live event to get back into that market which as been underserved (haven't been since 2019). I'd just think they'd advertise Austria's greatest export to the company. I could see if the US wouldn't allow them to advertise Gunther until his residency paperwork is official. Hope he can make it there.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Probably best to wait anyway, even if they could advertise him(not sure if they can or can’t) because even if “card subject to change.” Is a thing, it would build bad will with the fans if they advertised him, knowing he might not can be there.

Dale

Super Moderator

6 months from that exact tweet would be May 4th which is when Backlash is. Obviously you would assume the process will have started a bit before that date so it's still gonna be close either way. Damn doom & gloomers.​

Last edited:

Dale

Super Moderator

These two have great chemistry together, gonna end up giving the OK Show a run for it's money.​

BSE

fstq3kh1jrkc1.jpeg