• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE General Discussion Thread

Skyefire

Wrestling Goddest
Last year we saw Trish Stratus and Lita return for a period of time, and we've seen legends make appearances in Royal Rumble Matches, but one woman I would like to see return for a period of time, if not on a regular basis, it's Michelle McCool. She's been in three Royal Rumble Matches and has looked great in all of them. She looks like she could make a go of it for a while.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Yeah I really don't care bc regardless of what her intentions were she still did two jobs on the way out, one I believe she certainly didn't need to. It's the most boring kind of tribalism to use Jade IMO, lots more candidates if you're gonna go for that lmao

Dale

Super Moderator
From this i'm guessing

During a recent interview with Denise Salcedo, Cargill noted AEW prepared her for her WWE run.
“I felt like I would have never got a better start other than AEW. That’s me being very honest. The veterans in the locker room prepared me for the grander stage at WWE. I got a great experience there, being thrown into the water and being able to swim and survive, it’s prepared me for the big stage that WWE has, the locker room, the phenomenal staff that WWE has. They have a front office like no other. I’m just ecstatic to be here,” she said.

Cwalker

No reason she should have to defend herself. She knew what she wanted and knew what measures she had to prepare herself.

How often do you see guys go from college ball to play in Europe for a year or two to get ready for the NBA? It happens and it’s not a bad thing.