• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE General Discussion Thread

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
giphy.gif

Deezy

DZ PZ
Told y'all Riddke was doing the "Vince promised me a long run in the Garden by beating Bruno brother"........like everyone seemed to do in the shoot interview days......gotta admit.....mans a worker though and through.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
IMG_2502.jpeg

Full-throated and mentioning his office door is open? This has to be the most thinly veiled quid pro quo casting couch reference I’ve ever seen. No wonder Rhea is the face of WWE. She uses HER face. :hayden3

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Nah, I don’t buy it. He knew exactly what be was doing because he started with full-throated and then he ended it with an invitation to come back to the office anytime she pleased lol

It’s obviously meant to be a joke, but it was intentional.

Deezy

DZ PZ
I'm sure most people here know what full-throated meant.....this is why we can't have nice things.

Pearce gotta ruin it because dum dums gotta be dumb.