• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE General Discussion Thread

Cwalker

Yeah at first I thought this was some shit she tweeted today.

Then I saw the date and remembered she was crazy, psycho chick around this time

Cwalker

Would be cool if they did. Like I said, even though he wasn’t around long, I thought he was a pretty cool part of the Attitude Era.

But I always have a soft spot for legit shooters in wrestling.

Cwalker

IMG_0929.jpeg

Seems as though WWE is going to be out of the physical media content game

Butters

That's Me!
Makes sense, Best Buy in America released a statement saying they wont even sell any physical movies/music/games starting in 2024. It's officially dead.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Yeah, Target’s DVD/blu ray section has dwindled down to one small half of the shelf. At least that’s how it’s been at my store where I work, but I hear it’s been like that in other locations.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Only thing that sucks about this, is they can take digital content from you. Some folks have had their movies and shows taken because licensing for it expires.

Butters

That's Me!
Yeah, Target’s DVD/blu ray section has dwindled down to one small half of the shelf. At least that’s how it’s been at my store where I work, but I hear it’s been like that in other locations.
Yeah, I was big into physical about 2 years ago and it was hard to find stuff. Some new movies were only being released on DVD and not even Bluray because the companies said they just weren't selling. It really sucks when you can only buy a dvd but the digital version is 4k HDR.

Only thing that sucks about this, is they can take digital content from you. Some folks have had their movies and shows taken because licensing for it expires.
I own 600+ movies and like 30 TV shows on iTunes and nothing has been taken away from me that I can tell but I have seen movies, tv shows, video games taken off the stores. A few of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles games have been taken off but if you purchased them you can still download them. When the stores shut down tho all of that is gone :shrug: