• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE General Discussion Thread

Deezy

DZ PZ
Miro recently stated in an interview with Chris Jericho that Paul Heyman promised him a WrestleMania match. This was part of the pitch before he made a return to get involved with in wife Lana’s angle with Bobby Lashley.

According to sources, it is true that Rusev vs Bobby Lashley was on Paul Heyman’s proposed WrestleMania card which he submitted before the Raw premiere. A current member of the WWE writing team, who had access to the original grids, revealed Paul Heyman’s original pitches for WrestleMania 36, in response to the Jericho podcast with Miro.

WWE fired Paul Heyman from his position as Executive Director of Raw in June, however, he had some big plans in mind at the time of his dismissal.

Paul Heyman did pitch Rusev vs Lashley as this was submitted before the Raw premiere, the same episode when Lana first made out with Lashley to kick off their storyline. The pitched match was Lashley and Lana vs Rusev and a female partner. Paul Heyman had Liv Morgan in mind.

Knew Heyman was behind that Lana/Lashley/Rusev shit......booking genius my ass :Vinceout

Cwalker

Was a geek before the cash in and during his title run.

Had a chance to be taken serious as a Champion but he fucked up

Deezy

DZ PZ
And now he's a legit MMA bad ass who can't even beat up Jon Moxley with 3 other guys. And gets beat up by a geek in a dinosaur mask who can't even throw believable kicks.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
:pogba Both of those honestly feel like they should be in the AEW Thread. But it's boardline I guess, since it's AEW people, but about their time in WWE.

Shame that it was Heyman who came up with that damn storyline tho. :pull

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I don't think I ever doubted that it was Heyman's idea lmao that had his ECW "controversy" handprints all over it :bosque

But once again i will say the original trainwreck was hilariouis, the problem was that it was dropped once faith was lost bc WWE never fucking lets anything play out anymore, good or bad.

It's just "try this"

*one month later*

"Oh that didn't work, try something new and forget about it completely!"

Deezy

DZ PZ
That angle went on for like 5 months.

Think the only dropped aspect was the Liv Morgan involvement.

And that was because of neckbeards crying about lesbians and shit.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
That angle went on for like 5 months.

Think the only dropped aspect was the Liv Morgan involvement.

And that was because of neckbeards crying about lesbians and shit.

The only dropped aspect was the only part I cared about :heston

Deezy

DZ PZ
5137b8dda138c.preview-300.png