• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE General Discussion Thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Between this and The Big Show Show being added to Netflix soon I'm gonna have hella WWE content to watch :kawhi

Crippler

Prove me wrong
I just wanna know who authorized that kid being able to get into the ring like it's not like he put the mask on and turn into the Dream. He's still an 8-year-old. I hope cancelcalutre comes for them :side:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Bruh that commercial may have been worth sacrificing Joe since 'Mania turned out this way anyway, that shit was hilarious

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man

I hope this ain’t the end of PPVs on the network. But as you can see in the article, WrestleMania will also be on the Fox Sports app for 60 bucks. I guess two nights of action for 60 is 30 a night... but that’s still more than the award winning WWE Network.