• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE General Discussion Thread

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Eh the Batista match was fine with me but I like both Seth and Roman better, what was the other singles match? Sting? It was better than Sting.
Really? Yeesh. I would say Batista > Rollins > Sting > Reigns in terms of how good they were. I can barely tolerate watching the Reigns match. :lol But it probably feels a lot worse because it was the main event that year and it's very close to the top of the list in terms of worst WM main events.

Right up there with Roman's matches against Taker and Lesnar (34, not 31). :pull

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Really? Yeesh. I would say Batista > Rollins > Sting > Reigns in terms of how good they were. I can barely tolerate watching the Reigns match. :lol But it probably feels a lot worse because it was the main event that year and it's very close to the top of the list in terms of worst WM main events.

Right up there with Roman's matches against Taker and Lesnar (34, not 31). :pull

Well I thought it was popular knowledge here that I don't mind Reigns/Trips near as much lol I just thought it was too long and the crowd had already turned on it anyway with that shitty show.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Well I thought it was popular knowledge here that I don't mind Reigns/Trips near as much lol I just thought it was too long and the crowd had already turned on it anyway with that shitty show.
This is also fair. The show as a whole was among the worst they've had. But for me, it's hard to see any situation where I enjoy that match. But like I said, maybe if it was in the middle of the card I wouldn't feel the same. Who knows.

My point is... his last match at Mania was solid for me. It'd be kind of a shame if he sat this one out. He could at least face Adam Cole or Tomasso Ciampa or one of his other pupils.

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
I don't think the Trips vs Seth match was that bad, I'm confused that people think it was shit :lol I much prefer it over the Batista match, that match felt like it went on forever. Seth's entrance for the their match was badass AF.