• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE General Discussion Thread

Cwalker

I don’t wanna see it cause even if he takes The Godfather/Santino spot where he enters the ring the exits, it still leaves the chance of getting hurt.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
If he wants to wrestle, fuck it. But, I'd be opposed to it. He went out on as much of a high as you can go out on, really. He's got a good career going for himself post-wrestling. And if he wrestles again, it's going to be hard to watch, knowing the condition he went out on. So, I'm not interested to see him come back to wrestling.

bradatar

WS' favorite son
I just listened to the interview with Taker and Austin and I could listen to the talk about wrestling for more than 90 minutes

That was amazing. They managed to keep me up and I listened to it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deezy

DZ PZ

giphy.gif

Sabretooth

Edge denying the return doesn't mean it's not happening. Personally I think if he thinks he can go let him. At best we get a good match. At worst we find out what happens when you come out of retirement when you shouldn't.

Deezy

DZ PZ
What makes you think we get a good match?

He's been inactive since 2011 and will be in an a limited capacty, based on him not doing his own stunts on Vikings.

At worst he tweaks his neck just doing a mundane move like running the ropes or simple bump and he's collapsing in the middle of the ring and laying there like Sting or worse Droz or not willing Misawa.

Last edited:

Sabretooth

What makes you think we get a good match?

He's been inactive since 2011 and will be in an a limited capacty, based on him not doing his own stunts on Vikings.

At worst he tweaks his neck just doing a mundane move like running the ropes or simple bump and he's collapsing in the middle of the ring and laying there like Sting or worse Droz or not willing Misawa.

What do you think "at best" means?
Look I dont think WWE would clear him if they thought he was at risk of injury