• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE General Discussion Thread

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
I would not be mad at all if Humberto Carrillo was written off and returned as Sin Cara. He's just too generic as himself

Cwalker

Sin Cara’s name and character is just dead at this point. Would’ve preferred Hunico to go back to being himself and shooting on people. Meng Cara could’ve gotten over

Sabretooth

Lmao wwe are finally over it. Look man Luke Harper is the biggest shame to me. I thought he was easily the best wrestler from the Wyatt family. He consistently put on really good matches but WWE never saw anything in him for some reason. He could've done so much but fuck it I guess. Hopefully he gets to show what he's made of now in other companies.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Yeah Hunico should find work hello bring that type of Character and join up with Impact they'll love to have ya. Luke Harper leaving is good for him, he's way talented, just wonder if he can find a Character good enough to stand out from a crowd though. I saw a page back World's Collide is returning personally I rather see another Mae Young Classic or Cruiserweight Classic instead though.

Cwalker

Lmao wwe are finally over it. Look man Luke Harper is the biggest shame to me. I thought he was easily the best wrestler from the Wyatt family. He consistently put on really good matches but WWE never saw anything in him for some reason. He could've done so much but fuck it I guess. Hopefully he gets to show what he's made of now in other companies.
Calling someone the “best wrestler” of the Wyatt Family isn’t saying much :side:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Yeah Hunico should find work hello bring that type of Character and join up with Impact they'll love to have ya. Luke Harper leaving is good for him, he's way talented, just wonder if he can find a Character good enough to stand out from a crowd though. I saw a page back World's Collide is returning personally I rather see another Mae Young Classic or Cruiserweight Classic instead though.

World's Collide is going to be in place of a Royal Rumble weekend TakeOver event this year

Sabretooth

WWE also released The Ascension. Literally didn't remember that they were even employed until this announcement so no issue there.