• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE General Discussion Thread

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
The little stretch of him saying WWE is the best wrestling in the world and going back and forth with Ospreay was definitely his lowest point for me. But from what I've seen, the Becky stuff soured a lot of people on him and the Bray storyline, specifically the non-finish and all the melodramatic acting, has just been the nail in his coffin this year. Which is a shame because he's having a pretty damn good year as far as his in-ring performances go, he's got the two big wins over Brock and he's has a lot of legends endorse him. WWE have inadvertently (I'm guessing) sabotaged what should have been his best year in the company. His social media fuck ups are just the cherry on top.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
The little stretch of him saying WWE is the best wrestling in the world and going back and forth with Ospreay was definitely his lowest point for me. But from what I've seen, the Becky stuff soured a lot of people on him and the Bray storyline, specifically the non-finish and all the melodramatic acting, has just been the nail in his coffin this year. Which is a shame because he's having a pretty damn good year as far as his in-ring performances go, he's got the two big wins over Brock and he's has a lot of legends endorse him. WWE have inadvertently (I'm guessing) sabotaged what should have been his best year in the company. His social media fuck ups are just the cherry on top.

Tbh WWE have been bad at booking any face period the last 20 years of so (Cena being the exception but his crowd reaction might disagree with me there), but Seth's social media has been what's turned me off of him way more than what I see on screen from both him and the booking

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Tbh WWE have been bad at booking any face period the last 20 years of so (Cena being the exception but his crowd reaction might disagree with me there), but Seth's social media has been what's turned me off of him way more than what I see on screen from both him and the booking

Yeah I mean fair enough. I have no issue with the "geeky" stuff he does, of course. Most superstars do have some geeky interests or mannerisms. The only stuff that was offputting to me was the embarrassing spat with Ospreay and all the other stuff he was doing around that time. But even then, I almost have to give him a pass because I also don't like when wrestlers and professional athletes give nothing but safe, polished statements like a LeBron James.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Yeah I mean fair enough. I have no issue with the "geeky" stuff he does, of course. Most superstars do have some geeky interests or mannerisms. The only stuff that was offputting to me was the embarrassing spat with Ospreay and all the other stuff he was doing around that time. But even then, I almost have to give him a pass because I also don't like when wrestlers and professional athletes give nothing but safe, polished statements like a LeBron James.

I will say Seth's apology seemed genuine as well and I also hate when guys stand by their statements when they were dumbass statements so kudos to Rollins for realizing he was in the wrong there

Deezy

DZ PZ
I will say Seth's apology seemed genuine as well and I also hate when guys stand by their statements when they were dumbass statements so kudos to Rollins for realizing he was in the wrong there
Seth even ruined UpUpDwnDwn when he jobbed himself to his woman...... unforgivable.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch

I wish WWE would air the NXT Halloween Costume battle royal on the network, it looks like so much fun.

Rhea Ripley as The Game Triple H and Shane Thorne as Chyna is gold. Tegan Nox as Lady Kane is awesome too

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless

Always been a fan of Storm so I'm happy with this hire

Deezy

DZ PZ
Maybe he'll teach these NXT kids some fundamentals so they don't rely on dives , apron spots and multiple false finishes.....and actually sell.