• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE General Discussion Thread

Castiel

Re: WWE Tidbits, Rumours & General Discussion

Definitely. First Trent, now Bateman. Dumb. I'm pumped for his homecoming to AIW next month though! Percy Watson and Brandon Tavern were also released.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Re: WWE Tidbits, Rumours & General Discussion

Found this picture and burst out laughing.

sin-cara.jpeg

If this is true how many other injuries can they come out with. Sid with full leg broke. Joey Mercury with face busted open from the ladder. The possibilities are endless.

Lover Boy

Certified
I really enjoyed the AJ Lee/Kaitlyn contract signing yesterday.

I think AJ plays her role as a heel wonderfully, she really impressed me.

Sabretooth

- Chris Jericho finished up with WWE, for now, at last night's SmackDown tapings. He tweeted:

"So long to @WWE for now…2013 was one of my favorite in ring yrs ever! Thx for always sticking w Y2J & see u on the road soon w @FOZZYROCK!"

Well this sucks. Jericho is awesome. He's coming back i assume, gotta have a proper retirement.

Castiel

Man, at least he went out with a bang and now RVD's here to take his spot over pretty much. Great run, sucks to see him leaving for another little while.