• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE General Discussion Thread

Deezy

DZ PZ
Now I'm glad I don't have FS1.

And ACH did greenlight that stupid tee shirt.....he didn't have to act like he was getting whipped because the tee was black instead of white like he wanted.

Cwalker

Now I'm glad I don't have FS1.

And ACH did greenlight that stupid tee shirt.....he didn't have to act like he was getting whipped because the tee was black instead of white like he wanted.
Dude really lost all credibility when that part of the story came out and he attacked Jay Lethal for no reason.

Deezy

DZ PZ
What do these guys who are asking for releases think their going to do? AEW isn't going to pick everyone up and the Indies are all bleeding cash now that the pay scale went up after the AEW announcement.

Not everyone can be Cody.....most will end up like Ryback.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
I can see him either turning up in Impact or NWA, those are places I could see him fitting in at. That or he’ll wind up on the indies, and there’s a few names on the indies I’d love to see him in the ring with.

That is if they do grant his request, or he’ll be like Harper, Mike Kanellis, and Sin Cara sitting out his contract.

Deezy

DZ PZ
So dumb, could've just asked to be on NXT/UK and run with Danny Burch.

Dumbass wrestlers thinking having more match time is better than sitting and collecting 6 figures a year for a short period of time.

Yeah, I'm sure the ones handing out those gimmicks called bills would be leniant on you because you're following your dreams. :rolleyes:

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
I can see him either turning up in Impact or NWA, those are places I could see him fitting in at. That or he’ll wind up on the indies, and there’s a few names on the indies I’d love to see him in the ring with.

That is if they do grant his request, or he’ll be like Harper, Mike Kanellis, and Sin Cara sitting out his contract.

Him in NWA would be great, as he can get over with a lot of crowds and I could see him easily being in the National Championship title hunt.

So dumb, could've just asked to be on NXT/UK and run with Danny Burch.

Dumbass wrestlers thinking having more match time is better than sitting and collecting 6 figures a year for a short period of time.

Yeah, I'm sure the ones handing out those gimmicks called bills would be leniant on you because you're following your dreams. :rolleyes:
Guys are looking for creative fulfillment and they believe in themselves.Alot of these low card guys aren’t making much money especially in NXT/NXT UK/205 Live by leaving they can get more work and alot of times make more money while not being miserable.For some guys money isn’t everything and being happy is more important..Personally I’d take the cash but motivation has never been my strong suit.

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Guys are looking for creative fulfillment and they believe in themselves.Alot of these low card guys aren’t making much money especially in NXT/NXT UK/205 Live by leaving they can get more work and alot of times make more money while not being miserable.For some guys money isn’t everything and being happy in more important..Personally I’d take the cash but motivation has never been my strong suit.

I was agreeing with this post overall while reading it, but that last line sold me 100% bc I'd take cash to sit at home in a heartbeat :TI:

I was agreeing with this post overall while reading it, but that last line sold me 100% bc I'd take cash to sit at home in a heartbeat :TI:
Totally.People who are motivated are a mystery to me but I think I somewhat get it in pro wrestling atleast your career can end in an instant you’d hate for it to end with you not mattering.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Guys are looking for creative fulfillment and they believe in themselves.Alot of these low card guys aren’t making much money especially in NXT/NXT UK/205 Live by leaving they can get more work and alot of times make more money while not being miserable.For some guys money isn’t everything and being happy is more important..Personally I’d take the cash but motivation has never been my strong suit.
Save the starving artist schtick for people in their twenties when they don't know any better, most of these guys are grown men with families, and if they still think that way. :whatamark

Totally.People who are motivated are a mystery to me but I think I somewhat get it in pro wrestling atleast your career can end in an instant you’d hate for it to end with you not mattering.

Another reason why the starving artist routine is stupid......pro wrestling are supposed to be businessmen.....has been since the inception of this entire thing.

Doesn't matter how many five star matches you have.....that shit isn't going to keep a roof over your head.

Last edited: