WWE General Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
That actually sounds interesting as shit

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Didn't Cornette hock a lugee on Eric's corvette?

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

Only missing the Sea Monster.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

The Queen of Queens emulating her Trips God.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
harden.gif

Reactions: Cwalker

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

BRAUNNNNN dad is a beast too.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Xavier goes in on SJW comedian

xS8wWkZ.png

Woods' comment:

xavierwoodsphd Someone sent me your post @funnymanalexthomas I assume so that I could clear up the disgusting assumptions that you have made of me and my group, The New Day. What we are doing with our current position is the furthest thing from racist but I can see that you did not feel the need to figure out the why or the how before making an attempt to inflame your following to get a few extra likes for your ig. My brothers and I have done everything possible in our power to change the perspective of the way that African Americans have been viewed in the past by our industry (professional wrestling). There was a time where being black meant that you were either foreign, you were a dancer, or you were simply the big strong black guy. We used to be classified by the color of our skin and typecast in these roles without being given a clean slate to be what ever it is that we wanted to be....

xavierwoodsphd Which means that the idea of starting with a clean slate is something that we have to face from both ends. For example, as I stated, the industry of professional wrestling viewed us (black people) in a certain manner due to the color of our skin. And then you, a black comedian with a solid following and a voice sees one of our products, types lies about it, says we are "coonin", and hastags "Blackface" without feeling the need to do any type of research on the why or how this has come into existence. In the entertainment industry we see blacks typecast in a villainous light playing gangsters, thugs, etc. But luckily its getting better. We wanted to do our part to help that change that so we did. We took an idea that was given to us to be overly charismatic positive preachers, essentially another stereotype which would have done nothing to help advance African Americans in our field.

xavierwoodsphd Eventually we spun the idea into something where we could simply be ourselves. My partners Kofi Kingston and Big E both have their college degrees. I myself have two degrees, a masters, and a nerd culture youtube channel that helps to empower kids with similar interest rather than bringing them down for enjoying things that aren't in the mainstream. We express the idea that knowledge is power and that you can be literally whatever it is that you want to be. The three of us were clowned growing up because of our interest in video games and comic books. Growing up we weren't ever "black" enough for a lot of people. But when really looking at it they meant that we didn't fall into the black stereotypes that we as black people hate being classified into. This does nothing but internally tear us down as a race when we are supposed to be building each other up. The accoutrement that we have, unicorn horns and a trombone, have stories and reasons that we come to the ring with them. It has all been a part of our evolution.

xavierwoodsphd This cereal was our idea and we love cartoons so adding them into the mix was something we definitely wanted to do. The way that we look on the box is how we look like in real life. So to say we are "coonin" is extremely disrespectful to us, what we have accomplished and what we are currently trying to do. We broke a record for the longest reigning tag team champions that had been in tact for 20 plus years, we have changed the way that people approach stereotypes about black people in our industry for the better, we are empowering not just black children but all children to understand that you don't have to fit the mold or be what other people see you as in order to be successful, we have inspired people and helped them get through loss and depression, we participate in anti bullying rallys, we meet amazing kids who are a part of the make-a-wish foundation, we are on the road 300 plus days a year in order to to bring joy and happiness to families across the world.

xavierwoodsphd So if that counts as "coonin" then I must have misunderstood the definition when my parents explained racially derogatory terms to me when I was a child. This post is not meant to degrade or throw shade. It is meant to inform and educate you and the people who follow you that assuming the worst and using racially derogatory language to describe others without knowing anything about them is never the right thing to do. I'm aware that there are people who will not agree with me on this and that is fine but I just urge them to find a more productive way to combat racism than being mad at few guys who are trying to combat it themselves. I wish you nothing but success in your travels and your career. I hope that this has opened your eyes

Reactions: Cwalker

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Lmao Braun really is a living embodiment of his dad

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes