• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Friday Night SmackDown thread, Oct. 4, 2019: Kofi Kingston to defend WWE Title against Brock Lesnar on FOX Friday Night SmackDown premiere

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Jeff Hardy is my fav wrestler of all time but, he has some demons and I am just waiting on the day When he ends up dead. I really wish he could get past it but I dont think he can. I think the years of abuse on his body didnt help with his issues too guy is prob in consit pain. It really breaks my heart to see a guy I grew up calling my hero end up like this

Cwalker

He had a good run but it’s safe to say Kofi more than likely won’t hold that belt ever again

Deezy

DZ PZ
I never said that I said Kofi got buried and giving the title to Brock is just same shit different day

Yes you did.

Deezy I just think your sending a bad message to everyone that Brock killed Kofi worse then Orton ever did. I am saying Kofi should of gotten some offense in even a punch instead he comes off looking terrible and buried

See?

Any champion to lose the title like tgat without any sort of story next chapter sucks and KofiMania to end without him even fighting is just a bad taste in my mouth.

You mean like when Goldberg squashed Lesnar?

Lesnar wasn't a champion yet....but he did get squashed flat in a mainevent of one the big 5 ppvs.

You reaching.....

Honestly would of be fine if it was anyone but Brock.

And there it is....... transparent :brockjam

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
I marked so hard for the Brock win and I enjoyed Kofi's run. It was just a good time for it to end and it's Brock so a dominatin' win is the best way to go.

I barely understand who this UFC guy that debuted is though.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I barely understand who this UFC guy that debuted is though.
giphy.gif

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Pretty good show.

Favorite parts of the night were Rocky and Becky owning Corbin, who held his own in that segment, and Owens vs Shane.

Kofi losing title is what it is, I ain’t even that mad about it. I’m happy that Kofi held the title as long as he did.

Cain Velasquez showing up was pretty cool, him and Lesnar in a match in WWE could be fun imo.

Dale

Super Moderator
I'm fine with what happened with Kofi, he had a 6 month reign which nobody thought he would ever got and lost to the most legitimate guy on the roster immediately by making a mistake running and jumping at Lesnar, it was straight out of the UFC McGregor/Aldo and Masvidal/Askren playbook.

Petty

If You Smell....
I said it before... WWE is :trash for having Kofi lose in less than ten seconds to Brock Lesnar. Utterly disgusting booking IMO.