WWE Forums is (probably) closing

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
This sounds like such a couple thing that I am impressed.

Kevin has always been kind and generous and actually is directly responsible for my YouTube channel progressing. To ease a financial burden on his part would mean a lot to me.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Kevin has always been kind and generous and actually is directly responsible for my YouTube channel progressing. To ease a financial burden on his part would mean a lot to me.
Okay...that has nothing to do with what I said, but cool.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Okay...that has nothing to do with what I said, but cool.

Actually, it did. You assumed that it made it sound like we were a couple, which is not my motivation. I love Big K but I've been in a committed relationship for about 2 1/2 years now. I would like if my offer was seen as my honest attempt to help save this forum and keep a caring friend from having to shoulder the burden alone, even if he is willing to do it.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Actually, it did. You assumed that it made it sound like we were a couple, which is not my motivation. I love Big K but I've been in a committed relationship for about 2 1/2 years now. I would like if my offer was seen as my honest attempt to help save this forum and keep a caring friend from having to shoulder the burden alone, even if he is willing to do it.
Again, it was a simple joke and it flew over, I am assuming. I was just saying that the wording made it sound like a couple talking about paying bills and such, which is funny to me in a matter of speaking. With that, I bid you a good night, good luck, and a goodbye. *Rides off into the sunset*

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Again, it was a simple joke and it flew over, I am assuming. I was just saying that the wording made it sound like a couple talking about paying bills and such, which is funny to me in a matter of speaking. With that, I bid you a good night, good luck, and a goodbye. *Rides off into the sunset*

I knew it was a simple joke and it didn't fly over. Often when a person like me is on the receiving end of such a joke, it can be difficult to reply jokingly or seriously because either can be taken out of context. So, I responded matter of factly because I felt that was mature of me to do

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Don't worry about it. I've spent the past week off the forums, but I've been collecting horror stories for my fund raiser and I will be able to produce about 7 videos in December that will be completely fund raiser videos for this forum. Big Kev is offering to put the money out there, and I will make sure to have backup just in case.

Well thank the lord. Last time i used wrestlingforum.com I got banned for life and I only have access to it again now because my IP address changed.

Reactions: Solidus1

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
I want to help right after December (since I'm already doing holiday shopping for family and friends) but I would be willing to drop some extra hunnids (that means hundreds in slang :emoji_rolling_eyes: ) in January if nothing else comes up. So I'll stay logged on and cut my Chrome notifications back on just in case anyone needs to reach out to me.

I've thanked you a few times before @Solidus & @Solid Snake as well as my friends (Jake, Kev, Griev & Beav) and I don't mind saying it again.

THANK YOU! For all the good times and moments we shared...thank you all here at WWEForums. I hope to speak with you all more for years to come. :emoji_heart:

200.gif

P.S. I'm sorry that I stepped away.

Reactions: Solidus1

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Oh wow, I've just came on and saw this. It's sad but if it happens it happens, I just think everyone that was on here before just kinda moved on with life.

I can't say I won't be sad the day I type the URL in and I get a 404.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Oh wow, I've just came on and saw this. It's sad but if it happens it happens, I just think everyone that was on here before just kinda moved on with life.

I can't say I won't be sad the day I type the URL in and I get a 404.
Read the update in the OP. :thumbsup:
Also, welcome back.

TheArabHammer

Don't call it a comeback
Reaction score
I definitely been away for a while. This place was a great thing in my life and met some really cool peeps. What is the actual date in January? If I know I can contribute. Don't wanna see this place go away.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I definitely been away for a while. This place was a great thing in my life and met some really cool peeps. What is the actual date in January? If I know I can contribute. Don't wanna see this place go away.
It shouldn't be going anywhere. We are close to covering the costs. Just a bit more. Hopefully the update will happen this weekend.
Welcome back by the way. :kitler: