WWE Forums Fifa Tournament - Groups!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
GG Cole. Your D keeps me too contained, I can't do jack shit. You block every fucking shot I try to take, I never get behind your defenders.. frustrating shit

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
GG, deserved to be a draw, I'm not gonna count that penalty as a goal, I didn't deserve it. You are ridiculously good at defending.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
No the penalty was deserved lol, as was the win for you IMO. You created a lot more chances than I did.

On the penalty you beat my guy so I was basically Jonathan'ing the slide tackle button.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Hopefully I humble Dolph's in the final to end this "god of defence" stuff.

(jokes, you're v good at defending).
Just played him and I think there was only one shot on target, and that was my penalty lol, whenever I play Dolph's we are both resorted to shooting from outside the box, he's naturally good at defending and I have to defend differently so just try to block his shots lol.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
No the penalty was deserved lol, as was the win for you IMO. You created a lot more chances than I did.

On the penalty you beat my guy so I was basically Jonathan'ing the slide tackle button.
I thought for sure your shot was going in near the end with the deflection, good game anyway though. I almost jumped up when I scored, but then it was given offside. :downer:

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
To be fair Dolph's sucked at defending when it was 4-1 and I made it 4-3 within 10 minutes. Was like a diff. player.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Trick to beating Dolph is to actually do what teams do in real life. Keep the ball for long periods in the final third, and don't rush your chances. Play with it, and literally wait for gaps. Hard to do on Fifa, but if they're sitting back and defending, you don't have a choice.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Highly doubt he cared too much when 4-1 up.
Lol, he was probably typing on here, he does that in games, I once waltzed through his D and was like wtf did I suddenly get great at dribbling? Then found out he was just sat posting on here not giving a fuck about the game. :((

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
To be fair Dolph's sucked at defending when it was 4-1 and I made it 4-3 within 10 minutes. Was like a diff. player.
I wasn't even paying attention to the match, I was trying to get my match with Cole set up.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
He does it when he's losing to. Was once like 3-0 up against him and he just bails the game. Asshole.

I've never bailed on a game against you. I might go ultra A, spam slide tackles and take Blue shots making it clear that I don't give a fuck, but I can never recall quitting or leaving the sticks against you.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Zach

I forgot those two still had to play :facepalm: