WWE Forums Fifa Tournament - Groups!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Pathetic match. My attack was non existent. Don't think I had a single shot, and no, I didn't say shot on target.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
I know lol, if I had half his defensive ability I wouldn't concede anywhere near as much, I'm awful at defending. Anyway YEAH BITCH! Crayo won! :yes:

Reactions: Crayo

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Nah no 5 at the back, used Italy's default form. I hadn't played FIFA in a while, was expecting to lose by more. I had a couple of chances but Luiz was beasting everything

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Dolph's got Viper, Jonathan and myself to come, my guess is he gets at least 6 points from them, then it comes down to I have to win my game against him.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Nah, can't atm, also, I think it would be cool if we were the last match, that way it would be so damn tense. :urm:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
It will be equally tense either way. I'm not losing points to those other two guys, no offense.