WWE Forums FIFA Super League: Season 1

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Sure, I've sent it so just join when you are ready, which team are you again?

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Naa it's fine lol, that game didn't really mean anything anyway, the league game was more important lol.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Meh, it was pretty even throughout, my first half volley and your second half over head kick that both hit the bar were amazing.
Lol I know, I was sure both were in, I think the second you probably deserved a draw and the first you deserved a goal at least, if not a draw as well, anyway gonna watch some TV right now, speak to you tomorrow.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Lol I know, I was sure both were in, I think the second you probably deserved a draw and the first you deserved a goal at least, if not a draw as well, anyway gonna watch some TV right now, speak to you tomorrow.

Well I've been shafted a lot worse than that in my fifa time anyway lol. But ya, peace.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Well I'm gonna guess that Aids isn't playing his games, so I'm free of games this week, Xanth do you wanna play our game today in advance?

Btw Crayo could you post an updated league please? I'm curious as to where I am and I can only find the league off of ages ago.

AffectedViper

Jobber
Reaction score
I still have to play Xanth week 2, I guess I'm allowed extra days because I've already played Crayo