WWE Forums FIFA Super League: Season 1

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I can't beat bad players. No offense Zach.

AffectedViper

Jobber
Reaction score
Does that mean I'm not a bad player as you beat me in the tournament?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Aids Johnson are you able to play tonight?
See dolphs response. My mom is power tripping and decided to go for a mothers day WEEKEND. so i work 7-3ish...then come home, cook for my family, clean up after, and then sleep by 10 so i can function the next day. It's going to be superb.

Monday. Congrats on the loss Dolph's, i guess no matter how my match goes, my record cant be any worse than yours :pity1:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
See dolphs response. My mom is power tripping and decided to go for a mothers day WEEKEND. so i work 7-3ish...then come home, cook for my family, clean up after, and then sleep by 10 so i can function the next day. It's going to be superb.

Monday. Congrats on the loss Dolph's, i guess no matter how my match goes, my record cant be any worse than yours :pity1:

I'm tanking so I can be Real Madrid next season and go undefeated

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
taily96, play you some time this afternoon/evening?
We've got college in half an hour, I'll remind him when we get to college. He did mention it this morning, said you weren't on to play him. It'll probably happen tonight.