• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Forums FIFA Super League: Season 1

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Only problem with me is will this thread not get cluttered with team sheets/ stats and that? Shall we send it to you via PM and you keep it for record? Just it might be a little hard for you to keep track of all that in this one thread?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Only problem with me is will this thread not get cluttered with team sheets/ stats and that? Shall we send it to you via PM and you keep it for record? Just it might be a little hard for you to keep track of all that in this one thread?
The thread is going to be cluttered regardless unless we have like 5 different threads for lineups/stats, shit talk, scheduling, ect.

I'll let Crayo decide what he thinks is best as far as that goes.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
The thread is going to be cluttered regardless unless we have like 5 different threads for lineups/stats, shit talk, scheduling, ect.

I'll let Crayo decide what he thinks is best as far as that goes.
Sure, other than that everything seems fine with me.

Guys come on, it isn't really that much to ask to quickly jot down your team sheet before a game. Dolph's spent ages on this, at least be respectful in your concerns rather than just ram them down his throat.