WWE FIRES Head Writer of RAW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
As first reported on Fightful Select, lead WWE Raw writer Ryan Callahan has been fired by the company.
Although it would be easy to assume his departure is due to the record-low viewership the red brand has seen in recent weeks, the issue allegedly comes down to a problem between him and Dave Kapoor, who fans may remember as manager Ranjin Singh.
Reportedly, Kapoor believed that Callahan “took creative changes a little too personally, and was difficult to work with”, creating issues on the Raw writing team. Another source also confirmed to Fightful that the two “butted heads often” backstage
So What Do You Think of the Decision ??

Reactions: Kasumi

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Last night's raw was just bonkers. Wildcard ffs. Who finds the idea of a wildcard as exciting. Fire whoever thought of that

Reactions: Snowman1

Koko B.

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Was the firing before or after the Ucey Hot script was written? If it was before, I think more firings need to be done. In fact, whoever wrote that pathetic scene should be quartered by horses in a public square.

Reactions: Crash

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
Can't they just separate the creative team to work on different segments of the show?.. I have no idea what a creative meeting is like, but what they're doing is not working. They need to fix the problem quick.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Can't they just separate the creative team to work on different segments of the show?.. I have no idea what a creative meeting is like, but what they're doing is not working. They need to fix the problem quick.
Problem is vince. Sure its good to have a leader that makes the final decision but it just isn't working. The continous droppi of storyline and inconsistent characters. Not to mention cycle of treating the fans with no respect. That must be he's responsibility since he is the boss.

Koko B.

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
The Ucy Hot has Vince's humour written all over it

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
100% I'm sure the creative can be good, but Vince is constantly rewriting and even holding meetings that normally should end at 12 up until 3 am. That's gotta a nut punch to morale. So combine depressed writing and Vince going senile and BOOM 2018-2019 Raw

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Vince micromanages everything too much. It’s starting to catch up with him. This rings true with usually any company. If you micromanage all your talent and can override anything on a dime; well, that’s asking for conflict and issue.

Vince has made millions over the years because of lack of competition, not because he’s the best. The only time he had real competition, he barely won, and I mean barely. And not so much because of his creativity but also bischoffs fuck ups.

Case and point, Vince needs to stop being a control nut so much.