• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Source: PWInsider

- Internally, there had been lots of talk about why they shouldn't put AJ Lee with John Cena with the idea that Cena can't be put with a girl because they're afraid it will hurt him with the female audience. The feeling is that it's fine to tease Cena being in a relationship but he can't maintain one.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
It is a smart move to keep the ladies interested. On the other hand if you make the girl a bitch, you make him an even more sympathetic face, and the broads would pop huge when he dumped her.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Dolph is taken? :mog:

e494e60b0df3bd5df14a0163c4a80352.jpg

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Hate to say it but I totally get why.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Makes sense. Well, at least if we get crappy love angles in the future then I guess we're not going to have to endure them as the big storyline on Raw for a long while.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Wet preteen panties = ratings

Regardless of the reason, i'm glad she isnt with cena cause then she'd get even more exposure & yes, it is possible. AJ's current gimmick should be buried.

Mizfit

Jobber
Reaction score
hurt the female audience? I'm sorry, I don't get how. I'm a girl and I can two shits, and I don't see how any other female would care either. I tune to watch him wrestle because I like him as a wrestler.The people who say they understand will you please explain? I'm probably having a random blonde moments.... :facepalm:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
It kills the fantasy of getting in his pants when they know he's already with a chick

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
deth said:
It kills the fantasy of getting in his pants when they know he's already with a chick

Actually, it works both ways, technically. So, this whole thing doesn't make sense to me.

If anything, there should be MORE appeal for a guy if he's taken. That means other women can't have him and compels them even more to be like "oh hell no, he's mine" or "I'll make him mine".

Generally, people pine for things they can't have. It serves more of a challenge and excitement.

But whatever. #wwelogic