• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Fastlane 2019 Discussion Thread

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
If anyone doesn't think Becky is the focal point of this entire feud :ortonout
Of course she is. Fans are too fickle to see that.

The night Charlotte "replaced" her I was fighting with people left and right that it was clearly always the plan. Charlotte was always going to play Becky's foil. I kept telling them Becky is going to get into the match. Just let the story play out. It's clearly still about Becky.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
I know I should be used to the hyperbole in wrestling video packages but Becky just said she transformed the industry?

So getting over for 4 months is all it takes to transform the industry now, huh? :lmao

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Sam Roberts please shut up please. She got this spot due to her Royal Rumble win.

WHY SHOULD SHE FIGHT AGAIN TO HAVE THAT WM SPOT..you aren't a Heel stick to being that happy go lucky, happy to be there guy.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I know I should be used to the hyperbole in wrestling video packages but Becky just said she transformed the industry?

So getting over for 4 months is all it takes to transform the industry now, huh? :lmao

You could argue that this match wouldn't main event 'Mania if not for Becky's "Man" run, not necessarily my opinion on it but there's def an argument there.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
WWE are totes setting up IIconis for Mania.

I thought it might have been Fire and Desire, but Mandy got Asuka on lock I guess.