WWE False Advertises Big Show For RAW!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Despite being advertised to appear, The Big Show did not appear on Monday’s edition of WWE RAW. Big Show was featured in an actual vignette that aired on SmackDown that promoted him returning on RAW. You can check out that video promo, which WWE still has on their YouTube channel listed as “Big Show returns to Raw!”, below:
:lol1:

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I don't think anyone cared that Big Show no showed Raw

I was disappointed tbh. I thought BIg Show/DB would happen, and we got fucking Ryback instead.

Ryback is like the you of WWE. Everyone cringes when they see his dumb ass show up to do anything.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I might be the only one but I really want to see Big Show vs Sheamus again before he retires.

Reaction score
I presumed Bryan was going to go over Ryback and then get demolished by a returning Big Show. Guess not...:upset: