• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Extreme Rules 2018 Discussion Thread

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Bliss vs Nia for the Raw Women's Title. Lately Nia has been good in the ring that Match she had with Ronda was the best of her Career in the WWE or at least the Main Roster. I wonder if this Match will be good, or just a way to get Ronda to mug Bliss and the Match itself is forgotten about?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Well I’m looking forward to this match. Figured it would be between the last 2 men’s matches but oh well.

Let’s watch for the fuckery. No way Rhonda doesn’t get involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same. I hoping Ronda swerves us here and either helps Bliss because she wants another match with Nia or attacks Bliss because she wants her next and her attacking Bliss gets Nia disqualified.

Drew

Not sure why Nia was so happy about an Extreme Rules match. It actually helps Alexa more than Nia.

Nia could go beast mode and rag doll her around. This give Alexa a chance to use weapons to even it out.

In the end Alexa retains.

Jesus Rhonda...why you cheering Nia? You just had a match with her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Hot Potato with the Weapons under the ring.

Lolz they keep Kendo Sticks under the Ring to get rid of Ninjas.