• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Extreme Rules 2018 Discussion Thread

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
What if Miz steps in and helps Bryan out as his partner. From here they can have them as Champs and 5 or 6 months down the road they break up???

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
but why would Miz help bryan?

Because he wants to end Bryan and he alone wants to do it. What better way to do by getting Bryan to think he's friends with him now then team with him. It's better of a rumor than people saying Hogan helps Bryan I mean come on now lol.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Because he wants to end Bryan and he alone wants to do it. What better way to do by getting Bryan to think he's friends with him now then team with him. It's better of a rumor than people saying Hogan helps Bryan I mean come on now lol.
naw that ain't miz's gimmick, he's trying to avoid bryan at all cost so let him get his ass kicked by two monsters.