wwe explosion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

ok this is my first time so bare with me it may not be as good as some of the others i have been reading but i will get better.

BACK STORY (WHATS GOING ON)
ok, this is set about early 03' it has most of the superstars from that period i chose that period of time because it was my favorite. so the Raw and Smack down Rosters after Wrestle mania 19 2003 will be done and shows done by me.

the rosters.

ZSMACKDOWN.gif

rosters

Gm - Long

lesnar
Kurt Angle
Undertaker - old school bikey as he was than
Shelton - team Angle
Charlie Hass - Team Angle
JBL - wwe
Orlando Jordan - cabinet
Bashams - cabinet - tag champs
Benoit
Edge
Mysterio
Jamie Noble
Chavo - los guererros
Eddie - los guerreros
Big Show (manage by Heyman)
A-Train
Hardcore Holly
Tajari
john cena - the old spinning us belt
scotty 2 Hotty
Rikishi
Nathan Johnes
Matt Hardy
Paul London
Billy Kidman

ZRAW.gif

rosters

Gm -Bishoff

HHH - whc - evoloution
Batista - evoloutoin
Flair - evoloution
la resistance
bubba ray dudley
D-Von
Jericho
Nash
Michaels
Booker T
RVD
Kane - (masked)
The Hurricane
rosey - (when he was with hurricane)
Shane McMahon (he was wrestling this time remember the matches with kane)
Christian
Tyson Tomko
golberg
sean morely
lance cade
scott steiner
test

Evil Austin

the first show is scheduled for April 5th 203 lol thats the date of the first Friday after the mania

JHar888

Reaction score
This doesn't look too impressive ATM with all the grammar errors, but keep it active and we'll see where it goes.

Evil Austin

ok smackdown will be posted in an hour or two working on it now.... raw will be done by

Therazar

good luck with it have fun and post the first show whenever your ready pm me if you have problems

Evil Austin

ZSMACKDOWN.gif

April 5th 2003, Houston Texas (may not be the real place of it though in real life)

Show opens with Kurt angle in the ring and he grabs the mike and begins to speak.

Kurt "I am the Wrestling Machine Kurt Angle and i Deserve some respect around here i mean i am the only Olympic Gold Medalist in WWE History And to prove it i will challenge anyone at any time so someone please come down here."

Tazz "He is really Confident."

Kurt "Since, No-one is coming down i guess that i will just announce myself the best."

(gets interrupted by Benoit's music)

Benoit "You say your the best, (pushes him) well why don't we put that to the test. Why Don't we make this a bit interesting lets make this a Submission match in 3 weeks at the Great American Bash."

Angle "Your on!"

Tazz "We are back from the Commercial break and we are barely into ten minutes of the show and we have ourselves a main event at the Great American Bash."

Cole "And Its time now for our first match of the Evening."

Tony Chimmel "This Match is Scheduled for one fall making his way to the ring, Tajiri. And his opponent Jamie Noble.

bell rings and the match begins,

Match 1 - Jamie Noble vs Tajiri

Tajiri kicks him in the head but Noble ducks and than pulls him down by his hair He goes for the pin and barely gets a one count.
Tajiri is to his feet first and throws him at the Ropes but Jamie blocks it and throws him at the ropes and Tajiri comes back with the spring back elbow smash.

When noble gets to his feet he kicks him in the gut than tries to DDT him and hits it, He goes for the pin but only gets a two count again.
Noble lifts him up and than out of no where he gets hit by the green mist.
Noble is down he goes for the pin but Noble gets his foot on the bottom rope. Noble throws him at the ropes and punches him in the kidneys and again and again Tajiri is really hurt, He gets him in the torture rack but he refuses to tap out.
Noble goes for the pin but doesn't get the win he is really frustrated adn starts kicking the bottom rope and almost puts his hands on the referee until Tajiri gets thrown at the ropes Jamie comes running at him tajiri moves slightly out of the way and goes around him to get him into the Tarantula he is only aloud to hold it in for 5 seconds or he is disqualified so he lets go after a 4 and than goes for the pin. He only gets a two count but Noble than power bomb's him and goes for the three and gets it.

Cole: What a match i woudn't be surprised if they get a shot at the cruser weight title any time soon.
Tazz: I agree these superstars are one of the best in the world and thats why they are on smackdown.

backstage
In the GM Long's Office Taker walks in and he says that he wants a match tonight and he wants a good one he wants a challenge he has been dominating the wwe ever since his debut in the 1990 survivor series and he wants to see what these new generation superstars can do.
Long smiles and says tonight he will take on The big show.
Taker Smiles and walks off
Long: Oooofff what a match thats going to be tonight for the main event (he goes to sit down on his desk)
JBL runs in he says that he is the champ and he will always be the champ and he is a wrestling GOD

MATCH 2- RIKISHI AND SCOTTY VS THE BASHAMS

Scotty and Doug basham start things out Scotty is getting clobbered by the Basham twin Doug. Until He starts throwing rights of his own back and knocks him down he runs at the ropes and knocks him down again. He drags him to the center of the ring and goes up to the top rope and jumps on him Doug moves out of the way and goes for the pin. He gets only a two count. Doug tags in Danny Bahsam his identical twin.

He picks scotty up and dropkicks him. than goes for another pin but he only gets a one count, Scotty is looking for his partner holding out his hand but he has got him in a head lock now and scotty is having trouble getting out of it . Scotty elbows him a few times in the gut and he lets go, he jumps at his corner and tags in the 400 pound rikishi.

Cole: As Jr would say business is about to pick up.

Rikishi is back dropping everyone, He than double clostlines both members and drags them both to his corner bottom rope and hits the stink face.

Tazz "Oh my god i don't even want to look or imagine how that feels like."

Rikishi tags in Scotty and scotty bulldogs Danny as he slowly gets up from the stink face and than looks around and is about to do the W.O.R.M. he jumps around on one foot about to do it until he gets badly clostlined by Doug basham and RIkishi goes out after Doug. In the Mean time Danny has gotten up and low blow him and he rolls him up for the three count.

AND YOUR WINNERS THE BASHAM BROTHERS

Backstage
The bashams walk into the back and they are greeted by Orlando Jordan who gives them a round of applause and walks with them into JBL's room and you hear them talking but you cant really make out what they are saying behind the door.

John Cena's music hits and he makes his way to the ring with his us title.

he is sitting near the announcers table with Cole and Tazz watching the next match because the participants may be his next opponents.

Edge's music hits and he makes his way to the ring he stares a hole in John cena
Hardcore Holly's Music Hits and he makes his way to the ring

(the match begins it is the third match for tonight)

(the end moments of the match is as follows) (usually i will not do this but i am having problems with my computer freezing alot and i want this to be done quickly before everything gets lost a guy in two days is coming yo fix it so next show will be alot better i promise)

end moments - Hardcore holly has him up for the Alabama slamma and edge rolls forward for a pin (the one were the legs on the shoulders)
and gets a two count they both get up adn stare at each other. Hardcore runs at Edge, Edge moves out of the way under him Holly runs at him again and Edge spears him. He stands up all happy and waving to the crowd with his head up high and than Holly rolls him from under with a school boy for a pin he gets the three count.

Cena gets into the ring and beats down on all of the men in the ring.

backstage
- in Big show's room Paul Heyman is shown hyping the big show up telling him that he can destroy the undertaker tonight.
than Brock lesnar walks in and says that he can not do it because this is his yard and that big show sucks. Big show and Brock beat up on Each other for a while and than they are fighting all over the arena in the back hallway. Show is wining the fight and than Chokeslammes him through a table in the locker room. Lesnar is out medics come to help him and show and heyman leave the room.

Match - 4 Matt Hardy and Shannon More vs Nathan Jones

Matt is trying to kick his way through the giant 7th man Nathan Jones, Matt is just getting thrown around he gets thrown to one side of the ring than to another. Shannon gets in the ring and gets a big boot to the face for his troubles. Nathan Jones picks Matt up and bear hugs him Matt taps out.

He picks Shannon up and he taps out as well.

Tazz: I don't think anyone can stop this man.
Cole : I agree this man is on a mission for the big titles and im not going to tell him he can't do it.

Backstage
Long meets up with cena and asks him why he did what he did and cena says to prove a pint that he is the best and no one can take the title off me.

MAIN EVENT - UNDERTAKER VS THE BIG SHOW

(usually i will not do this but i am having problems with my computer freezing alot and i want this to be done quickly before everything gets lost a guy in two days is coming to fix it so next show will be alot better i promise just this one will only have how it ended)

ending last few moments of the match - Taker is ready to last ride big show and than The cabinet of JBL including JBl comes down and attacks taker taker wins by DQ but they are beating down on him, Lesnar comes down and attacks the cabinet and than gets his hand on the big show.
JBL is hitting him with chairs (taker)
In the end Taker is being helped to the back

SHOW GOES OFF THE AIR

CT Styles

Okay to start your first match was too short hopefully the next one is longer and the promo's are pretty short but if you can improve that then it should be good.

Check out CWA: Championship Wrestling Association if you get a chance & review it.

Good Luck with your BTB, DX Degenerate :)

The Rated R CMStar

The matches are just recapped, so lenght doesn't care. Why don't you have Eddie Guerrero on it?

Evil Austin

The matches are just recapped, so lenght doesn't care. Why don't you have Eddie Guerrero on it?

i do he just was not in that specific show he will be in next week. (not revealing any spoilers)

yeh again sory my comp very slow and bad so i had to do it quickly next week will be better my comp be fixed k sory just bad few days for me :08:

Evil Austin

just so you guys know in 3 more smackdowns it will have a smackdown p.p.v

Great American Bash

WWE_GAB2006.png

(after 3 more smackdowns)

Matches confirmed-

Submission match Chris Benoit vs Kurt Angle

Evil Austin

th250px-RAW.jpg

Episode I Baltimore, Maryland

RAW starts out with the opening video. Then pyro starts to go off in the arena as the camera goes to the live crowd. The cameras start circling the arena as fans jump up and down and scream. They are cut off by Evolution. Evolution starts to walk down the ramp. The crowd boos at Triple H when they see he retained the World Title. Triple H walk and Evolution walks into the ring. They stand in the ring posing until their music is cut off. Triple H grabs a microphone.

Triple H:: Well well well, They said Booker T would be the one to take my title away. And he failed. So really there isn’t much left. Actually the only person I haven’t beaten in the last year is The Rock. But he is too old to even walk down this ramp. So that leaves me with a problem. I am the Heavyweight Champion and there is no one to defend against. So as of now Triple H is going on vacation.

Comercial

Ric Flair:: WHOOOH

I’m Back plays as Eric Bischoff comes out of the curtains. He has in hand a microphone and doesn’t look like he is in the greatest moods.

Eric Bischoff:: I know that if you go on vacation you will be stripped of the Heavyweight Title and fired implemented immediately. Right now I have a little surprise for you. You remember Goldberg. Yeah well he is in the building tonight. And he is going to face you in this ring tonight.

Batista walks in front of Triple H as if to protect him.
Eric Bischoff:: Oh and if I see anyone from Evolution then their fired!
Eric Bischoff’s music plays as he walks backstage.

<:: Commercial Break::>

RAW returns with Chris Jericho coming out to the ring. He slides in threw the bottom rope. He goes to the turnbuckle poses then jumps down. Then One of a kind plays. Pyro blasts off as Rob Van Dam runs out. He poses then continues to walk down the ramp. He poses then Rob Van Dam and Chris Jericho lock up to start the match.

Rob Van Dam VS Chris Jericho

Rob Van Dam jumps down then sweeps Chris Jericho’s leg off the mat with a spinning kick.
Rob Van Dam gets up runs into the ropes comes back and hits rolling thunder.
After chain wrestling Chris Jericho gets Rob Van Dam on his back and goes for Walls of Jericho.
Rob breaks it. Rob gets Jericho down and goes for Five Star Frog Splash. Jericho moves out of the way.
Jericho runs to the ropes jumps on the middle rope then does a backflip hitting a lionsault.
1………..2………..3 Winner:: Chris Jericho

As Chris Jericho’s music plays the shot goes backstage.

Shawn Micheals is talking to Booker T backstage.
Shawn Michaels:: I think if we did make a tag team no one would be able to beat us.

Booker T:: Any time I am on a team, my team wins. So if I added a legend like you I would keep winning

Shawn Micheals ::Ok so its set only thing need work on is the name.

Booker:: Well we should get ready for our match with Sean Morely and Lance Cade.

The two get up and walk away as the camera goes to the live arena. Holla If Ya Hear Me echoes throughout the arena as Scott Steiner walks out. He starts to walk down the ramp and slides into the ring. Then Christian’s music plays as The intercontinental champion walks out threw the curtains. He gives the title to the belt as the ref raises the title up. The title is on the line.
Christian VS Scott Steiner
Intercontinental Championship on the line

As soon as the bell rings Scott Steiner runs and hits a belly to belly suplex.
Steiner plays with Christian for a few minutes. Scott hits such moves as Power bombs and Power slams.
Scott finally locks in the Steiner recliner at seven minutes into the match. Christian taps at seven minutes eighteen seconds.
Scott Steiner walks backstage as his music plays.

Booker T’s music play as he and Shawn Micheals walk out. They walk down to the ring and Booker T whispers something to Lillian Garcia. She smiles then announces Booker T and Shawn Michaels as The Heart Break Brothers. Sean Morley and Lance Cade’s music plays as the World Tag Team champions start to make their way to the ring.
The Heart Break Brothers VS Sean Morley and Lance Cade
HBK starts off against Lance Cade. The two brawl all over the ring. HBK does simple moves like arm tosses. HBK tags in Booker T who kicks Lance in the face upon entry.
Lance Cade tags Sean Morley in who locks up with Booker T. Booker pushes him into the ropes then hits a big boot. As Morley bends over Booker T hits the scissors kick. Booker T kicks Lance Cade off the apron. Booker T lifts Morley up and hits a book end. Booker T pins Lance Cade.
The new World Tag Team Champions Heart Break Brothers.

<::A promo for Great American Bash plays.::>

RAW returns with Triple H’s music playing. He comes out raising the World Title. He walks out into the ring and raises the World Title. He slides into the ring and gives his title to the ref. Goldberg’s music plays as Goldberg walks out. He starts to kick and punch the air as pyro goes off. He slides into the ring and the match begin.

Just before the match they show a video package of backlash in 3 weeks

Triple H VS Goldberg
World Title
Triple H and Goldberg lock up. Goldberg gets Triple H in the corner and starts to punch him.
Triple H turns the match around with a clothesline.
Triple H hits a knee drop that makes Goldberg’s lip bleed.
Late in the match Goldberg spears Triple H and goes for the pin.
1…….2……….Breakup. Kevin Nash is in the ring with a steel chair.
Goldberg starts to stand up and Kevin Nash hits a big boot.
Kevin Nash grabs Goldberg and hits a jack knife power bomb.
The show ends with Triple H holding the Heavyweight Title with Kevin Nash staring at him.

Evil Austin

what will happen on smackdown ?

will taker be able to get retribution on JBL and his cabinet ?
will Brock lesnar be able to do the same for the big show
and what will happen when Kurt Angle and Chris Benoit pickeach others poison 2 weeks before GAB

those questions will be answered and many more stay tuned as i am writing smackdown now .

Evil Austin

ZSMACKDOWN.gif

April 11th Green bay

shows starts off showing what happened last week as Michael cole and Tazz welcome us to the show.

Cole: Welcome to the show, we are very lucky to have so many main events tonight
Tazz: Thats right we (getting interrupted by Angles music)

as he walks to the ring he begins to speak he says that he does not need to vs the wannabe champion Chris Benoit i mean if he is so good why has he not been champion yet (set before mania 20) and that i kurt Angle have 3 title reigns

Chris Benoits music hits and the crowd goes wild.

Chris : maybe its because idiot people like you are standing in my way and always getting chance at the title after chance after chance.
Chris : Why wait till Great American Bash why not just do it right here right now?

(you know its the mac) music plays and Long is in the ring

Long : we will not have that tonight what we will have each of you picking each others poison for the match.
so Kurt who do you pick for Chris?

Kurt : Chris, how do you feel going one on one with the Australian giant Nathan Jones

Cole: Thats huge news

Chris : Well, what about my best friend this man Eddie Guerrero !

Kurt (looks suprised) : oh i know why you guys are friends its because both of you don't have world titles and never will.

Chris jumps on him and gets him in the Cross face as we go to a commercial break the reff's are needed to break them up.

Tazz : as we are back from the commercial break we are ready for our opening contest its a cruser weight championship.

Match 1 - Cruser weight title Matt Hardy vs. Jamie Noble vs. Tajiri

matt music hits (he is the champion from mania)

and his opponents (noble music than tajiri music plays)

(the matches last moments Noble on the outside floor and tajiri about to get hit with the side effect and gets a two count, he goes for the Twist of fate and gets the win.)

Cole : Matt Hardy Retains the championship.

Tazz: he won't be able to do that for ever

Backstage - in taker's room, He is shown punching holes in the wall he is really really pissed off about what happened last week when Long walks in and says that he wants revenge so it will be tonight him and Brock lesnar vs the big show and JBL and if anyone of the cabinet interferes i will take that title off him and vacate it.

Match 2 - Chris Benoit vs Nathan Jones

(match ending parts) Benoit is German suplexing him he is up to 4 and lets him go, He goes up to the top for the flying headbut but kurt Angle comes out off no where and pushes him off the top rope onto the floor near the announce tables Benoit wins by DQ, He and Nathan jones are beating up on Benoit now until Eddie comes out and beats up Kurt and the fight gets broken up.

^.: A promo for GAB airs showing the pay per view and arena its in, and the rivalries and stuff from last year:.^

^.: A promo for Backlash airs showing the same thing .:^

Match - 3 Team Angle (Shelton and Charlie Hass) vs The Cabinet Members Doug And Danny Basham

(Match end notes) Shelton hits the T-bone suplex on doug, danny has the reff distracted so he cant count for 3, Charlie goes and hits Danny and knocks him over the apron and than Charlie lifts doug up and shelton goes running up over charlie and hits the rope moove on the kidneys and than they go for a pin cover but only get a two count. Danny comes in and hits Charlie out of the ring and they fight for a bit outside, Doug quick roll ups shelton and gets the win.

Match 4 - John Cena vs Rey Mysterio

ending of the match rey is up for an Fu but it counters it into a hurricarrana john is on the second rope he goes for the 619 and john ducks and than pushes rey against the other rope, and punches him in the kidney than he stomps a bit on him. he lifts him up for a suplex and hits it, Rey gets hit wit the five knuckle shuffle and than john goes for the pin but only gets a two count he complains to the reff rey bull dogs him and goes up on the second rope for moonsult but rey missed john moved out of the way. and lifts him up again for the Fu and this time hits it. He wins in a non title match.

backstage - in the parking lot Jbl is seen parking his limo and the match is later tonight and also after that there is another promo.

a video package is shown off an unknown man maybe a man that will have his debut soon or could it be an old man that was injured returning ? it just shows a shadow and a big man saying i am almost here ?

Match - 5 Kurt Angle vs Eddie Guerrero

(ends with)Eddie geos for the 3 amigo's and hits them he than goes up for the frog splash and kurt jumps up and arm drags him from the top rope. Kurt German suplexes him a few times .Kurt going for the Angle slam, he hits it and is about to hit the Ankle Lock but Chavo come out and stands on the Apron, THe reff is distracted with him and can't check if Eddie is tapping. Kurt hits chavo , eddie low blows kurt reff still with chavo and than goes for the 5 - star frog splash hits it and wins.

on the tron

announcement full team Angle (with angle himself) vs los guerrero 's and benoit

Match - 6 Main Event Brock and Taker vs Show and JBL

(ends with show and Brock fighting in the outside of the ring and Taker last rides JBL and than tombstone pile drives him and gets the three count.)

Thank you for reading hopefully raw will be up in as soon as possible. I have the week off so thats why smackdown is so fast i mean 2 in 2 days.

and again i will only do full full in depth coverage of it when on the pay per views its just my style of writing you can still make out preety well whats going on.

JHar888

Reaction score
No offense, but stop the OOC posts and sound more intelegent, don't just say, "the rsters arent in alphebitical order as i am writing them as i think of them lol." Sound more professional, and maybe edit that part off.

Evil Austin

No offense, but stop the OOC posts and sound more intelegent, don't just say, "the rsters arent in alphebitical order as i am writing them as i think of them lol." Sound more professional, and maybe edit that part off.

ok, i will i am just in the middle of doing a show right now i will. And i will let you guys know that smackdown and raw are basically reviews of the shows like a medium sized low down on what happened. I do it full in depth on important matches or on P.P.V's which by the way is in two weeks

Evil Austin

i am working on raw with a little help, thanks to JHar888 for banners