WWE Expected To Offer Brock Lesnar Another Deal

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
- A lot of people within WWE are expecting the company to offer Brock Lesnar a second deal once his current one expires around WrestleMania 29 next year.

Source: F4W

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
ive lost interest in him :/

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
My ass he will have more dates, Bork Laser already dislikes his schedule right now in fact and there's no point to keep him around for long since he's only coming here for one year really.

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
Oh god.... Why?? Don't!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Darksidetrin said:
Oh god.... Why?? Don't!

:dafuq:

Anyway this is fantastic if true (Meltzer so beware). More dates, no house shows, keep his schedule easy. It looks like he isn't into going back to UFC so earning his millions with easy work should appeal to him.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
He needs to be wrestling more PPV matches then. His match with Cena was great and I expect his HHH match to be similar.. but the whole never work, hide behind Heyman maybe get in an odd brawl here or there Brock doesn't appeal to me

Reactions: Asskicker

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Hollywood Dolph'sZiggler said:
He needs to be wrestling more PPV matches then. His match with Cena was great and I expect his HHH match to be similar.. but the whole never work, hide behind Heyman maybe get in an odd brawl here or there Brock doesn't appeal to me

What he said. I'm all for Brockasaurus wanting a lighter schedule if he feels he needs it but he needs to do more PPV matches. I think he could spare one weekend a month. Maybe they could shoot some satellite promos or something as well for the weekly shows.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I'd be happy with Brock working half of the PPVs a year tbh, have him show up to 2 TV shows for each PPV he works with the rest off. It's what 18 dates a year? He could do that surely.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Asskicker said:
That's less dates than the offer he agreed with on Wrestlemania.

It is? Still it works out pretty well IMO.

Say he works RR, WM, SS, SVS, TLC, OTL and two raws for each PPV, possibly 4 in the build to Mania. So 20 dates = comfy Brock and happy Seabs.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Seabs said:
Huh? How is Smackdown the A show lol? COMON GOHAN GIVE MEH A REASON.

I alway been a SmackDown Guy! Alway have been alway will! It in dumb now that b/c wwe are dumb asses! And we all know if Brock had a chice of what brand would be on we ALL now he would pick the brand that made him a star! :pipebomb: