WWE ENCYCLOPEDIA!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DashingPerfection

The Artiste
Reaction score
I just got the new WWE Encyclopedia in the mail and it is just awesome! From the tag-team 3-Minute Warning to Zeus, the WWE Encyclopedia has all the superstars that have debuted in 1963- Wrestlemania XXVIII! This Encyclopedia does not have Antonio Cesaro, Damien Sandow, or Big E Langston. It doesn't have Ryback or Tensai but instead it has Skip Sheffield and Albert. This Encyclopedia has superstars I've never even heard of before! (P.S. Sorry if this is wrong section.)

cb6a22f5bd6039d07ee95403909a97ca._.jpg

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I consider myself sort of a wrestling nerd but I don't think I'd be able to read that entire encyclopedia. But nice to know you got it man, there's probably a lot of information there.

DashingPerfection

The Artiste
Reaction score
Leo C said:
I consider myself sort of a wrestling nerd but I don't think I'd be able to read that entire encyclopedia. But nice to know you got it man, there's probably a lot of information there.

It does, I don't think I could read the whole entire thing either.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
DashingPerfection said:
It does, I don't think I could read the whole entire thing either.

Well, it's probably good as I suppose it has Bob Backlund information in there. That is good. :gusta:

DashingPerfection

The Artiste
Reaction score
Leo C said:
Well, it's probably good as I suppose it has Bob Backlund information in there. That is good. :gusta:

Yup. Backlund has a whole page of information.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
DashingPerfection said:
I just got the new WWE Encyclopedia in the mail and it is just awesome! From the tag-team 3-Minute Warning to Zeus, the WWE Encyclopedia has all the superstars that have debuted in 1963- Wrestlemania XXVIII! This Encyclopedia does not have Antonio Cesaro, Damien Sandow, or Big E Langston. It doesn't have Ryback or Tensai but instead it has Skip Sheffield and Albert. This Encyclopedia has superstars I've never even heard of before! (P.S. Sorry if this is wrong section.)

cb6a22f5bd6039d07ee95403909a97ca._.jpg

Does it have Chris Benoit? :lol1:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
From said:
:shock: What? Really? Was this produced by WWE?

Yup. It has like half a page on Benoits career. They don't shy away from his career. All his title wins are on WWE.com as well. They only shy away from him on air.