WWE employees and ex employees thanks Doane

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Kenn Doane, who appeared as Kenny of the Spirit Squad and Kenny Dykstra for WWE from 2006 to 2008, blames an affair between John Cena and Mickie James for ruining his relationship with the former Diva and sabotaging his once promising career. He stated on Twitter that he has received nothing but positive feedback from those in the professional wrestling industry, including WWE employees, for speaking out against the Cenation leader online.

“Thanks for tweets from positive to negative Nothing but positive from those in the ‘biz’ and in the know,” he wrote Sunday night. “Alot of text messages saying all positive things. ‘Goodjob, thank you, ect’ stuff like so. And that’s from WWE employees and non employees.”

Former WWE star Shad Gaspard agrees with the assessment that Doane’s career was ruined due to backstage politics.
He tweeted, “Kenn Doane is a great guy and worker who was held back. Some of the best guys get s–tted on for no good reason.”

Doane stated to SEScoops.com that he we wanted to bury the hatchet with Cena at a WWE show last November, but was blown off. He also explained why he’s speaking out now.

“When I was there in November I was actually excited to talk with John and I wanted to bury this all. He walked by I put my hand out and said hey you got a minute? He didn’t shake my hand and said “for you, absolutely not.” So I was like “really OK John, that’s cool,” he recalls. “So to all you people that disagree with me bringing this up now it’s merely to clear my name of having a bad attitude.”

He continues, “Another thing people claim my timing is bad on this and maybe you’re right. John is going through a divorce right now and I really wish him and Liz a peaceful divorce. But if anyone of you lost your job, personal life and then got stuck with a bad reputation, you’re gonna honestly say you wouldn’t do the same thing? Let’s get real people.”

Source