• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Elimination Chamber 2018 Discussion Thread

Drew

Did you forget their one on one Raw Match that made Bliss looked like a rookie out there compared to Asuka. Bliss is going to be blown up in mere min when and if she faces Asuka at WM.

And that means what exactly? You think their WM will be a squash?

Once again, you’re forgetting about the build to WM. Bliss will have a much better chance of making a promo, and carrying Asuka in the build up than Sasha or Bailey. That’s just as important.

Not sure why your so against this. It makes sense.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Did you forget their one on one Raw Match that made Bliss looked like a rookie out there compared to Asuka. Bliss is going to be blown up in mere min when and if she faces Asuka at WM.
The build is more important than the match. And the match was ibtuonally made to look like way to build Asuka. Bliss will get more in on their mania match.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
The build is more important than the match. And the match was ibtuonally made to look like way to build Asuka. Bliss will get more in on their mania match.

I mean I trust Sasha more than Bliss if she was a heel. I don't know I'll have deal with it, then I can see Asuka wreck everyone lol.

Drew

Especially when Braun and Bliss get the win over Asuka and The Miz is rhe Mixed Match Challenge. That’ll add to the build if they’re smart.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Holy shit! Was that a Twisted Bliss from the top of the pod?! :mark:

Drew

Damn right. Love it.

She looked good in that match.

And we get Sasha vs Bailey on the way to WM too. 2 for 1 out if this IMO.