• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Elimination Chamber 2013 Preview & Live Discussion Thread

The Viper

I see it the way Walter sees it. But it'd be nice to see Chris Jericho beat Ziggler at WM just cause I can't stand him. :lol:

Well, that'd be incredibly dumb. Way to make Ziggler look like a piece of crap by winning the title and then a month later, lose it at Wrestlemania to Chris Jericho. I'm one for Jericho to win more but that's one match he shouldn't win. If the match happens, which I would love.

Petty

If You Smell....
Well, that'd be incredibly dumb. Way to make Ziggler look like a piece of crap by winning the title and then a month later, lose it at Wrestlemania to Chris Jericho. I'm one for Jericho to win more but that's one match he shouldn't win. If the match happens, which I would love.

I mean you could always have someone botch the win, like Big E hits Ziggler by mistake. I just don't wanna see the title on Ziggler yet.

The Viper

I mean you could always have someone botch the win, like Big E hits Ziggler by mistake. I just don't wanna see the title on Ziggler yet.

Still leads to a Jericho win, which, if he faces Dolph for the World Title, I don't wanna see that. Anybody else, cool, but if this does happen, I really want Dolph to win. Go in Wrestlemania as champ, leave as champ. Big "rub" for Dolph. Despite the match inevitably opening the show :lol:.

Jericho is back to put people over, he said it himself. Why not do it on the grandest stage? I am a huge Jericho fan, aside from Austin he has always been my favorite.

The Viper

I might be considering it's half term for me so I can stay up late, what time is it on GMT?

I would also need a stream.

Probably 1 or 2 AM.

I'm gonna be using firstrowsports.eu for the show tonight.

[MENTION=75]MKT[/MENTION] Edited the URL. Got the wrong one earlier. First Row is the stream I'll be using tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lover Boy

Certified
I really hope Jericho wins the EC tonight, I would literally mark out.

I haven't enjoyed WWE for a long time so hopefully tonight will change that.

Postman Dave

I've got this on record, I'll comment on what I thought about the show probably tomorrow or Tuesday.

if i had a laptop that worked properly, i'd totally suggest a uk ld tomorrow night.

gonna give this one a go. ppv is free over here, chamber match, punk/rock and 6 man tag should be fun. will waatch tomorrow though.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Well, looks like not a lot of people will be in this LD. :(

The UK peeps usually aren't in the LD. As long as you, Sabs, Swamps, Chosen Messiah, and one or two others join in, we'll be fine.

Sent from my Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2