• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE DVD Discussion

Troy

^That will be on there plus they have interviews with guys like Christian and Rhyno that were filmed that same weekend of the retirement ceremony.

Heisenberg

Jim Ross Reviews Stone Cold DVD

WWE's website has a new review up from Jim Ross on the new Steve Austin DVD Set. Ross talked about the alternate commentary that he and Austin did:

"Personally, my favorite aspects of the four-disc set were the three, hand-picked WrestleMania bouts that Steve selected. He and I did alternate commentary that takes you inside Austin's head as it relates to ring strategy and the art of story-telling. It was one of the most rewarding broadcast assignments of my long career."

Deuce

I just finished watching the Stone Cold DVD and I liked it, not my favorite WWE DVD but it was enjoyable. I bought the Elimination Chamber DVD and the Royal Rumble 2000 DVD and I love them both. I paid like 80 bucks for all 3 but it is worth it.

Heisenberg

I only watched the documentary and some of the extras, didn't watch the matches as I couldn't be bothered. Nether the less, it was still a great DVD.

Troy

I really like they Stone Cold and JR did some alternate commentary. It is great hearing what the wrestler themselves think of the match and he can add some extra insight, it is also good that he is paired with someone like JR who will call the action properly. I always listen to commentaries on DVDs I get for TV shows so if I get this DVD I will definitely be watching the matches with alternate commentary.

Prodigy

Banned
Who do you think WWE should make a DVD on, and it has to be a person who doesn't have a DVD on them scheduled. I'd love to see a Sheamus one. He had a great start to his WWE career and a 2 disc DVD/Docu would be awesome to hear how he got into wrestling and his developmental days etc.

Troy

Sheamus would be a good choice for a two disc set, if they did one of John Morrison and one on Kofi then surely Sheamus has done enough to warrant one. The Miz would be another good one especially since he came from MTV then through Tough Enough and somehow made it to the mainevent. I would really like to see one on the Rhodes family Dusty, Dustin (Goldust) and Cody.

Prodigy

Banned
Rhodes family would definitely bee cool you're right Troy. Also wouldn't mind one on Daniel Bryan but it's probably too early to do so now.

Andrew

Rhodes Family would be awesome.

Have it a complete mixture of Dusty, Dustin and Cody... I'd love to see that.

Dale

Super Moderator
I'm actually surprised WWE has never done (at least to my knowledge) a Goldberg DVD.